Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

I know that I'm really early, but my dh and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary in August and are looking for a wishes or illuminations cruise to share. Anyone planning one already? We'll be there from Aug 22 - Sept 5th

Lori, There are 4 of us myself my DH, DD (10) and DS (9) and we will be at Disney on April 7th. Are you still looking for people to share your cruise? Please let me know and we would be interested in sharing with you.

Linda

Lori, There are 4 of us myself my DH, DD (10) and DS (9) and we will be at Disney on April 7th. Are you still looking for people to share your cruise? Please let me know and we would be interested in sharing with you.

Linda

Linda -
Sorry but we cancelled the boat last week! I just called and a boat is not available on the 7th. If you can find someone else willing to share, grab the opportunity. It is awesome! Have a great trip.
Lori

Still have 6 places on a Premium Wishes Cruise - 18th June leaving from Grand Floridian if anyone is interested.

$40 pp including tip!

PM me or post back here.

Two well behaved women (and possibly a nine year old) looking for Illuminations cruise to share between June 13-June 21st. If looking for people to help fill your boat, please pm me :)
My DM and I did this a couple of years ago in December and had such a good time...but we decided that if we ever did it again, it was going to be in warm weather this time!

Two well behaved women (and possibly a nine year old) looking for Illuminations cruise to share between June 13-June 21st. If looking for people to help fill your boat, please pm me :)
My DM and I did this a couple of years ago in December and had such a good time...but we decided that if we ever did it again, it was going to be in warm weather this time!

Does it have to be Illuminations??? :confused3 I have a Wishes Cruise on the 18th? :)

If anyone has 3 spots on May 5th for Illuminations, please let me know!

My niece turns 15 on May 5 princess: and she wants to spend the day at Epcot. I would love to top it off with the fireworks cruise!

Thank you!

We're going to be there May 1-17 and would love to find a cruise we can share. We're 4 adults and have shared both Wishes & Illuminations cruises with other DIS folks. Usually we book the boat and find people to share but this time I thought I'd just try and hitch a ride. If anyone is planning for May, let me know.

Thanks!
I would love to share a cruise. Did you find anyone for your dates? I will be there May 1-11 too. Let me know...Thanks

If anyone has 3 spots on May 5th for Illuminations, please let me know!

My niece turns 15 on May 5 princess: and she wants to spend the day at Epcot. I would love to top it off with the fireworks cruise!

Thank you!
I will be there in May as well. Did you find anyone to share a cruise and need more people? Please let me know....

We are a family of 3, DH,DD18 and myself and we would love to share a Wishes or Illuminations cruise anytime between May 6-12. If there is someone who is thinking of boooking but needs more people just PM me!
Thanks!

Did you find someone to share a cruise with? I am also looking to share a cruise. I will be there May 1-11 so if you have a cruise during that time I'd love to join it. Please let me know...

I would love to share a cruise. Did you find anyone for your dates? I will be there May 1-11 too. Let me know...Thanks

I will be there in May as well. Did you find anyone to share a cruise and need more people? Please let me know....

snowdrift7 & diane13 - I did not book a cruise, but I'm game for May 5! :goodvibes

It would be a wonderful ending to an enchanted 15th birthday celebration! princess:

Please PM me, if you choose to book.

Hi,

I am looking for one more person for our Illuminations cruise but the only date i was able to schedule was Thurs, May 14th.

Sorry! Hope you find a cruise and have a great time!

snowdrift7 & diane13 - I did not book a cruise, but I'm game for May 5! :goodvibes

It would be a wonderful ending to an enchanted 15th birthday celebration! princess:

Please PM me, if you choose to book.

I can't PM yet, not enough posts. Anyway, I haven't tried for May 5th as I thought it would be too late so I had hoped you had already found someone. Do you want to try & call for May 5th & let me know....

I was hoping to book a cruise for May 11th at Epcot. The concept of a cruise-share is new to me! I am a regular on the Trip Advisor Forum and happened to hear about this possibility. I have not booked a cruise as of yet but would be willing to book a Pontoon for illuminations. If someone has room for three that would be great too. I am not able to PM as I am a newbe on this forum. My screen-name is mrsg7176 on the trip advisor forum if anyone would like to contact me there (and I will keep checking this post) I am traveling with my mother and daughter. Thank you!

Mrsg7176

I am also not able to PM yet. Can you do any days before May 11th? I will be there May 1-11th, but have plans on the 11th already. Did you try calling to find out if it was even available?

Did you find someone to share a cruise with? I am also looking to share a cruise. I will be there May 1-11 so if you have a cruise during that time I'd love to join it. Please let me know...

We never did find anyone to share a cruise with but would still love to do a cruise! We will be there May6-13.

We still have room for 2 more on our Premium boat for the Wishes fireworks cruise on Tuesday, May 12. The boat includes the piped-in music during the show. We will board the boat at 8:15 at the Grand Floridian boat dock, with a departure at 8:30 in time for Wishes to be presented at 9. The cost is $37.95per person.

Let me know if you are interested! -- Suzanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!