Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Have space for 5 on Illuminations cruise.

We are a party of 2 adults and 3 children under 7.

I have a confirmed reservation and TA is telling me the total is $391, I have to confirm if this includes tax and tip, but I think the regular cost is $300 so I'm sure it does.

We would like to have someone that will split cost, so if you are 2 or 3 and willing to split we are fiine with that.

We have an Illuminations Cruise booked for Thursday March 26th. There are only 2 of us, so we can share with up to 8 more people. Contact me if interested.

We have room for two people on an Illuminations Cruise booked for Wednesday, April 29th. PM if you'd like to share.

We booked an Specialty Illuminations Cruise for April 7th. We are a family of five - me, dh, ds12, mil and fil. The 7th is my mil birthday. We are looking to share our cruise with 5 others.

Anyone want to join us? PM me.
Lori

Bump...still looking for cruisers on April 7th..

Wanna join us??
Lori

We would like to share an illuminations or wishes cruise with some others on 2/21, 2/22, 2/23, 2/24, 2/25, 2/26 or 2/27....

We can book or you have one already booked - either way is fine! We are a party of two adults and one well behaved little girl....

Just post a reply - or more preferably send me a Pm, thanks!

ps - I heard the illuminations cruise can get really smoky from the pyrotechnics, as the cruise boats are down on the water level where they are launching the fireworks??? Anyone experience this???

OK, I may have a stupid question...but

When you call to make a reservation, you request an 8pm cruise, correct? If Illuminations is at 9, does the 8pm cruise basically hold the boat for you from 8pm until 9:30ish? I thought the cruise only reserved the boat for you for 1 hour. I guess I'm not doing a good job of the mental math. :rotfl2:

I'm afraid of calling and requesting the wrong time I suppose. :lol:

I'm not quite sure on the answer for the illuminations cruise time but I just booked the wishes cruise in April and the CM told me what time to show up for the boat--he told me 9pm and that it is about an 80 min. cruise. Does this sound right to others who have booked a cruise? Also, the CM did tell me to call back about 14 days before the cruise to verify the time of deparature.
Hope that helps!

The CM should verify the time of the fireworks while on the phone with you and then will advise you of where to go (or in the case of the Wishes cruise, you tell them where you want to be picked up), and what time to be there. It has been my experience that the time they always advise is one hour prior to fireworks time. So for a 9PM Illuminations , they'll tell you to be at the dock at 8PM. Essentially you have 30 minutes to settle up the bill, and then you will board about 8:30, maybe a little earlier, cruise for a while and then park for the fireworks and then return to the dock.

Would love to, the 7th is my birthday too. But we won't be down until the 9th.

I'm looking for a cruise anything April 9th - April 15th. Thanks!

Cinderella97 -
We have some flexibility on ou April 7th date. If you book for the 9th or 10th and are looking for cruisers, let us know and we can cancel our 7th ressie and join you!

We could do the April 7th birthday cruise on April 9th!
Lori

We have booked a 10 seat Illuminations cruise for Thursday March 19th. We have a family of 4 (Me, DW, DD10 & DD6). Would like to invite a large enough group to split the cost. Departs from the Yacht Club at 8:30pm arrive at 8:00pm 3/19.

Please email me if pm doesn't work:
dan2ktj (at) cox.net

Thanks!
Dan

We have booked a 10 seat Illuminations cruise for Thursday March 19th. We have a family of 4 (Me, DW, DD10 & DD6). Would like to invite a large enough group to split the cost. Departs from the Yacht Club at 8:30pm arrive at 8:00pm 3/19.

Please email me if pm doesn't work:
dan2ktj (at) cox.net

Thanks!
Dan

So close! I leave the World on the 15th! :sad: :faint:

You may also want to post in the March 09 Cruiseshare thread....

So close! I leave the World on the 15th! :sad: :faint:

You may also want to post in the March 09 Cruiseshare thread....

Bummer. I've been trying to find that thread. When I search on disboards google I get March threads from past years and Jan/Feb 09 but can't find the March 09. If you can point me to it I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Dan

Is there an April 09 board? I still have an April 7 cruise to share with 5 others.

Lori

We are a group of 4 disney lovin' adults looking for a cruise to share on April 25 or April 26. Doesn't matter Illuminations or Wishes. 3 of them will be celebrating their birthdays so I would LOVE to surprise them.

If you have one to share on those dates, we love to join you.

Thanks,
Jill
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Dan.

Do you still have room on 3/19? Tried to e mail you but I'm not sure it went through. We would be very interested as it is my DD10's b-day on the 20th.
Thanks

ANyone have a March 27th cruise available... Looking for someone who has room for 2 for illuminations that night..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter