Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

The cruise require only a CC guarantee. Payment is due in full the night of the cruise, and I assume they would take cash!

The credit card is just to hold the reservation. It is not charged, and in fact the info is not available to the CM's accepting payment. It is only for a no-show, and then it takes a manager to access it.

Payment is done at the time of arrival for the cruise. It can be credit card, magicband, gift card, rewards card, travelers checks , or even the old standby, cash. The total can also be split if there are multiple methods or it is a shared group. If your cashier or Capt tells you it can't, ask someone else. i can state for a fact that we can can do it, and do it quite often, but I have seen some newer skippers who are not aware that we can. That does not mean that you can split it ten ways, at it would take quite a bit of time, but what is common is to split it 2 or 3 ways, or on two separate forms of payment. Also, tips can not be added to the credit card or magicband totals. If you are going to tip your skipper, it needs to be cash, or even a separate gift card, but it is totally separate from the payment process.

Ask if you have any further questions.

Looking to share an Illuminations cruise on Tuesday, Oct 11. It's just my DH and me....way to expensive for just two of us!

I'd love to book a Wishes Cruise for DH and I in February, as I'll be turning 40 that week. I have a few questions for those who are familiar with the process. How soon can I reserve a pontoon (my 180 day mark is August 14)? Also, can I reserve on a credit card and pay in cash when we arrive? I have some "mad money" I'd like to use for the cruise, rather than charging the card again.

Hi, we (three adults) are actually going to be in Disney celebrating a 30th birthday that same week. Would you be interested in sharing a pontoon?

4 of us looking to share wishes or illuminations any night, Sept 29th-Oct. 8th.
This is my first time on these boards to post, but if you're still looking, I'd be interested in adding 6 people to Sept 29th.

This is my first time on these boards to post, but if you're still looking, I'd be interested in adding 6 people to Sept 29th.

I'm looking for someone who has already or is going to book a wishes or illuminations boat. We would then like to share some of the costs for our party of 4.

I know this is short notice, But looking to see if anyone had space to share for my daughter and I for Illuminations cruise on Sat. Sept. 24th. It is her 16th birthday and thought this might be a great way to end the day.

Last edited:

Disregard this post, I had to cancel due to not finding anyone to share with. Maybe another time....
Hello Everyone! I have 7 spots available on an illuminations cruise for October 10. To split the cost it will be approximately $37 a person, plus whatever gratuity you want to leave. It may be less if I am able to get a DVC discount but the CM I booked with said she thought this one was not eligible. This is a surprise for my daughter to celebrate sweet 16. Adults and older children are welcome to join!

Last edited:
Looking for a Wishes or Illuminations cruise to share any night Sept. 30th-Oct. 8th. Two adults and two 19yr girls.

Arg! So close! We have 4 looking to share any night Sept. 30th-Oct.8th if theres a chance of a date change.
We tried to get the 8th, that was the original date we wanted but sadly they were booked that day. We may end up having to cancel as we haven't found anyone that it works out for to share. Hopefully it will work out for all of us!

Hi, we (three adults) are actually going to be in Disney celebrating a 30th birthday that same week. Would you be interested in sharing a pontoon?

Hi, My mom and I will also be celebrating my birthday that week! Are you still looking for people to share the boat with?

I have an illuminations cruise booked for Friday, October 28th, with four adults and two small kids for a 35th birthday. Anyone looking to share for that date to share with us?

I think I may have misunderstood when the dates when Sweat Pea was going but I will be there from January 27th - February 4th. If our weeks line up would you be interested in going January 31st?

I think I may have misunderstood when the dates when Sweat Pea was going but I will be there from January 27th - February 4th. If our weeks line up would you be interested in going January 31st?

Yeah, you are right we won't be there at the same time. We are traveling from February 8 - February 15, 2017.

Last edited:
Hi.

Five more people available for a Wishes Fireworks Cruise on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 at 8:00 pm.

45.00 dollars per person.

Payment will be via PayPal.

Meet up is at Contemporary Resort Dock. Snacks and drinks are included. Music is piped in to the boat.

Awesome experience. Great fun.

I have rented DVC and my T/S on dis, tug and mo. I'm just saying this so you know I have received money before
from dis without any problems.

Just PM or let me know here.

Thanks!

Last edited:
We have booked an Illuminations cruise for February 24, 2017. There are only 5 of us, so there are 5 seats available. Anyone interested?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter