I'll be at WDW one week from RIGHT NOW! What should I expect crowd-wise?

crzy4mk

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for
Let me start with some background: I've been to WDW numerous times over the years, but I always try to go during lower crowd times. I won my trip next week through work so didn't have a choice about when to go. I know it's getting into Spring Break time and I anticipate some larger crowds. I've been once a few years ago during the first week of June and the crowds were bigger but manageable. As a WDW vet, I know my way around the parks and have done everything so many times (except 7DMT) that I'm not too concerned about missing out on anything and already have all my FP and Dining Ressies booked.

It's just my new bride and myself (combining the work trip with our honeymoon!)...no kiddos in tow! We are early risers and plan to take advantage of EMH and be there for rope drop. So I guess I'm just looking for experience/advice from some of you who have gone during this time of year. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter