Il Pochi il Fiero y Blabbermouths...Magical Reunion FINALLY!!!

Hey Stacy, I think you need to start another thread soon or we will be closed down!!!!!:wave2:

You're right.

Okay ladies and gents....here's what I'll do......for those of us who are still keeping in touch here.....I'd like everyone to reply that they've seen this message.
Once I get some replies, I'll notify on this thread, and start a new one.

OKAY????

You're right.

Okay ladies and gents....here's what I'll do......for those of us who are still keeping in touch here.....I'd like everyone to reply that they've seen this message.

OKAY????

D
I
T
T
O
E

H
E
R
E

T
O
O

:sad2:

:wizard:

pixiedust:party:

garRy:eek:

You're right.

OKAY????

:thumbsup2

Garry, I still don't understand those scores, but if I am reading your emoticons correctly, the "#1" reference is a good thing! :flower3: Top of the list?

STILL WAITING FOR PHONE TO RINGIE RINGIE:confused3

:stir:

maybe a bike ride ????:confused:

wait that's for the OTHER GUY :duck::idea::moped:

garRy:teacher:

GOOD MORNIN ALL

You ever have one of those days , weeks , when you wait for the phone to ring ? and WAIT , Just waiting for your MAGICal day to be here, with all of your WONDERful thoughts , and great DREAMS to help with your FANTASYs of a great life be enjoyed .

One day soon P D

GOOD MORNIN ALL

You ever have one of those days , weeks , when you wait for the phone to ring ? and WAIT , Just waiting for your MAGICal day to be here, with all of your WONDERful thoughts , and great DREAMS to help with your FANTASYs of a great life be enjoyed .

One day soon P D

USE THE NEW THREAD MISTER!!

It just might make the phone ring. :confused3

You're right.

OKAY????

Gee - someone has not been on the boards for two weeks...I shall see where we have gone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter