Ijust back/stay away from DTD

Traffic anywhere at 5:00 is horrible. It's rush hour. I wouldn't tell people to avoid st based on that
I'm not. I'm telling them that based off DTD is running off one bus stop right now instead of two. Also the current one they are using is under construction. Not to mention the fact they are rerouting busses to avoid the front of DTD because of construction.

We were just there this past week (6/6-6/12). We went to DTD on Saturday early evening and Friday late morning. We drove both times and had no issues with parking or traffic.

I can confirm driving there is a complete mess in the afternoons. We ended up parking across the street at the Cast(?) parking lot. A little further walk then normal. Waiting for the crossing light to walk across was 5 min one time. It took an extra 10-15 min to get through traffic and park and maybe an extra 10 minutes to walk/wait for crossing light. It was SUPER crowded, but we are used to crowds at WDW in the summer. Give yourself an extra 30 minutes for parking and anticipate it be crowded and you'll be okay. Make dinner reservation before or as soon as you get there and walk around for an hour or more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter