If you were Santa Claus or Mrs. Claus, what would you do for the rest of the year besides on Christmas Eve?

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
If you were Santa Claus or Mrs. Claus, what would you do for the rest of the year besides on Christmas Eve?
:santa:🎅🤶

Well for part of the year we would have to manage toy production, but I always liked to think that the Clauses and the elves would take the month of January off and relax in the tropics somewhere, without a care in the world.

I always liked those movies where the Claus family is shown having kids. I wonder if their kids would have their flying privileges revoked when grounded. :santa:🤣

Well as Mrs. Claus gotta steal some naughty time with Santa. The elves, reindeer, eating cookies, and toy production are always hogging his time away from me. Someplace tropical would be nice.

Then work on some new dairy and nondairy recipes for hot chocolate, read to the children elves, walk the reindeer, keep a tidy cabin, and sew new outfits for next Christmas Eve.

repurpose, recycle, reevaluate recover, reclaim , reprocess and redesign all those toys donated to Goodwill and other thrift stores....it is a whole new decade around the corner.

I'll direct your eye to the framed cross-stitch hanging in the Claus hallway: "After the Ho-ho-ho it's time for the bow-chikka-bow-bowm."

That and wipe the erase board planner clean for 2021.

If I were Mrs.Claus: he my hubby, let’s go to Oahu, it’s too dang cold here in the North Pole. Mama likes to get her snorkel on lol

Well, a certain amount of time would obviously have to be spent at the North Pole overseeing the preparations for Christmas, but for the rest of the year the Mr. and I would definitely be on a tropical island somewhere. We'd go to a different one each year.

Well, a certain amount of time would obviously have to be spent at the North Pole overseeing the preparations for Christmas, but for the rest of the year the Mr. and I would definitely be on a tropical island somewhere. We'd go to a different one each year.

Would you use a disguise? Santa/ Mrs. Claus are technically 1750 years old (using St. Nick's actual birthday). The Clauses have magic so they could be any age they wanted to be. LOL. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter