If you had to do away with just one ride at WDW...

Sorry to say...I could live without Stitch...never found the love for that one!

(Even though my DH loves Stitch himself he's not a fan of the ride either!)

Yep, Stitch was my first thought as well.

My second thought was Astro Orbiter (only because it's the one ride I can't ride...makes me feel ill). I'm sure there are those that like it.

Another vote for Stitch. I liked it better when it was Alien Encounter. They should put an Incredibles ride there.

If I could choose any ATTRACTION to kill, it would definitely be Fantasmic, especially if they would replace it with the light show from CA.

If it had to be a ride? Probably the family raft ride at Typhoon Lagoon. I waited 40 minutes in line for this????

:stitch2: for me as well.

At DHS it would be Backlot Tours. At first, when there was a studio there, it was interesting. Now I just don't get it.

It would have to be Stitch. I dislike others, but they at least have nostalgic value.

:stitch2: for me as well.

At DHS it would be Backlot Tours. At first, when there was a studio there, it was interesting. Now I just don't get it.

Oh, good one. I agree. Back when it was a 'working' studio and they had the houses used for Golden Girls and such, it was much more interesting. What's left is just boring.

Stitch...hands down. He and his nacho-cheese burp have no place in my Disney experience. Once was more than enough. Bring back Alien Encounter!

That new pirate thing at DHS -- Legend of Jack Sparrow? We just didn't get it. Thought we were just watching the opening show and then it was over. We were all like :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter