If you could plan a dream disney vacation

A few days at Poly to try it, since so many rave about it; depart on a Disney Cruise, then a couple of weeks at WL
Time of year - April, for my birthday
ADRs - one a day, I have many favorites and enjoy trying new places so no telling which I'd pick, but character meals for sure.
Special events or tours - Dining with an Imagineer, Keys to the Kingdom tour, Illuminations cruise, Segway in Epcot (yes, I know they don't have it anymore, but on a dream trip they'd bring it back :thumbsup2 ) Wishes Dessert party (we always love it!)

1. Resort -
10 days at WLV in a 1-bedroom suite (Part 1 one of Disneymoon...the honeymoon half)
11 days at GFV in a 1-bedroom suite (Part 2 of Disneymoon...the Disney theme-park half plus one day for vow-renewal/wedding in front of family...don't care where as long as my DN can play her violin...preferably with a beach or vista of nature...I don't plan on marrying there so I never researched.)
7 days at Poly. concierge, MK view w/ adjoining HC accessible room (for members of my immediate family who will join me for and after the ceremony for a week-long family vacation )

2. Time of year - December

3. Length of stay - see above

4. ADRs - I'd love to try so many of them. Any that will create an allergen-free meal for me and don't smell of fish (for my fiancee). I'd probably choose to have one a day. Definitely the Crystal Palace breakfast for when my family comes the last week with the kids.

5. Special events or tours you might add - Several behind-the-scenes tours...the train one, Christmas decorations, behind the seeds, safari/ak. Also, the RPDE, MVMCP before and after my family arrives, Illuminations desert party, carriage ride, kayak rental, several spa sessions, put-putt, a new Christmas-themed marathon weekend of events

This has been so much fun to read!

Resort.....split stay Beach club and Contemporary and Poly, never tried any and would love to! All on the premium plan!

Time of year..........Nov. into Dec.

Length of stay........3 weeks

Food...V&A, HDDR, and several others we have never tried

Tours....Segway, Behind the seeds, CP, Golf, Parasail,

I am sure I am missing stuff but fun to dream!

According to my almost 6 y/o. His always question is "Why can't we stay 28days?" Answer: "MONEY, HONEY, MONEY":rotfl2:

1. Resort_ Fort Wilderness
2. Time of year- Early November
3. Length of stay-2 weeks (enough time to really enjoy the campground plus the parks)
4. ADRs- BOG, HDR (looks like fun)
5. Special events or tours you might add- a tour at Animal Kingdom. The Steam Trains, tour

1. Resort
BLT, Grand Villa

2. Time of year
Late Fall--end of October-early November

3. Length of stay
2 weeks

4. ADRs
BOG, CRT, Artist Point

5. Special events or tours you might add
KTTK, Wild Africa Trek, Pirates & Pals, the Tea Party that grownups aren't invited to. Lots of these things we don't do on a week long vacation because we don't feel like there's enough time, not due to cost restraints.

1. Resort- AKL Savannah view

2. Time of year- late October/early November

3. Length of stay- 2 weeks

4. ADRs- BOG, Coral Reef, Mama Melrose...and lots more!!

5. Special events or tours you might add- KTTK, Wild Africa Trek, MNSSHP, MVMCP, one of the dive tours at Epcot...

1. Resort - 9 nights 2BR suite, Theme Park View, CR - 2 nights at Universal - then ship the kids home - 5 nights at GF just DH and I
2. Time of year - Anytime crowds are low and weather is cool
3. Length of stay - 2 1/2 weeks
4. ADRs - all our favorites (O'hana, Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace) plus new places we've haven't tried.
5. Special events or tours you might add - not necessary
6. Other - This would need to be just my immediate family. We've had too many trips lately with the extended family. I don't want to worry about not eating at a certain times because someone won't like it, or being tour guide for a whole big group, waiting in line for characters someone else wants to see. I just want it to be the 5 of us and do what we want to do!

1 month.
1 week - Beach Club
1 week - Treehouses
1 week - Poly lake view to MK
1 week - WL Villlas lake view

I'd do La Nouba, several tours, a fireworks tour or two, wild africa trek, segway, disney quest, some character dinning, & time at a spa. Would also do Victoria and Alberts. :-)

1. Resort Split stay AOA and Poly
2. Time of year Christmas
3. Length of stay 17 days
4. ADRs Citricos, Hoop De Doo Review, Fultons's, Chef's De France, BOG, Boma
5. Special events or tours you might add Keys to the Kingdom, MVMCP

Op here :) Great trips!! You are helping me get through my Disney withdrawls!!! (And I was just there 2.5 months ago). We are taking next year off from wdw so I think it makes me think about it more- lol!! I am thankful for my recent trips because I know others have not had the opportunity. Now we just have to win the lottery and we're all set (guess I have to buy a ticket though).

1. Resort: Split-stay between the Polynesian and the Animal Kingdom Lodge (with a view of the animals)
2. Time of year: End of November (after Thanksgiving) through the first few weeks of December
3. Length of stay: 3 weeks
4. ADRs: Le Cellier, Artist Point, BOG, California Grill, Cape May Cafe, Raglan Road, La Hacienda de San Angel, HDD Revue, 'Ohana, Via Napoli
5. Special events or tours you might add: KTTK tour, Behind the Seeds tour, Segway tour (ideally through Epcot...), Candlelight Processional (ideally with NPH as narrator)

Oh, I would like to add another week in the middle of my trip to do a Disney Cruise. We talk about doing one all the time, but then $$ gets in the way.

1. Resort: Polynesian, Lagoon View in Hawaii bldg or Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo house (savannah view 1 bedroom). We have stayed in AKL and that is our favorite but have always dreamed of staying at the POLY. That honestly would be a hard one to decide on since we love a hot tub in the evenings. We would check in to fresh flowers on the table with chocolate covered strawberries and unlimited mickey rice krispy treats throughout our stay. Want to add the Capt Jack himself would be staying in the room next to us and we would become wonderful friends.
2. Time of year: Last 2 weeks of Sept and first week of October. Need to make sure we hit Food and Wine Festival
3. Length of stay: 21 nights and we would fly non stop on SWA arriving early am and departing late pm ( a girl can dream for NS at those times) and as we clear security, a man would be standing with our name on a card and he would drive us in a limo to our resort!
4.ADR's- our favorites and must do's every trip.... LeCellier, Tusker House 8am breakfast, O'Hana's, Crystal Palace 8am breakfast, 50's PTC, Sci-Fi Dine in, Hoop Dee Doo, food and wine festival at least 2 days, Via Napoli, Chefs de France (DD takes French so we have to go here), Yachtsman Steakhouse, Rose and Crown with Illuminations viewing,and Boma for breakfast. Our dream ADR's and want to try places are California Grill with fireworks viewing, and Narcoossee's also with firework viewing ( I actually want to wear a black dress, some really nice shoes for this one hahahaha, seriously kick off those teva's and just go for it. I would also love for the family to wear similar clothes so now I am really dreaming.
5.Special Events or Tours you might add- African trek, Cirque de Soleil , Haunted wagon ride, 2 MNSSHP dates, fireworks cruise on Bay Lake, and would love some good bands for F&WF (Duran Duran would be a dream), our trip would be topped off with a resort photo session with unlimited time and locations throughout the property. We actually really enjoy our resort photo sessions.

1. Resort
2. Time of year
3. Length of stay
4. ADRs
5. Special events or tours you might add

1. GF, WL, Castle
2. Late Oct-Late Nov or early Dec
3. Long enough to do and see everything I want to at least once
4. Places I haven't been to yet
5. Parties, fireworks cruises, special teas

1. Resort Split stay, one week at Poly, one week at Contempo
2. Time of year Late October-Early November
3. Length of stay 2 weeks
4. ADRs Ohana, BOG, Akershus (sp?), T-Rex (I know, cheesy), California Grill
5. Special events or tours you might add I would def do the Ohana breakfast again, Dessert party, 2 MNSSHP nights, MVMCP, BBB for DD's birthday and being able to see the fireworks shows every night (we never get to see them cuz we are early risers and too tired to wait up that late)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter