If staying in Value Resort during Free Dinning?

If the discount only included one free QS meal, the savings should be under $100, right? What else is included in the discount? Lower room rates? Free park days?

According to the website, it's just the free meal, but you know Disney....they never tell you the cost of all the parts, just the whole. The OP just said they booked the same exact package before and after the deal and saved $400.

Here's what Disney says about the discount:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/room-dine-delight-package/

Dangit, now we're going to have to check the price under all discounts, even the ones that seem like they won't be a better deal, just in case this magic math rears its head elsewhere.

Curse you Disney for saving me money!

One TS meal + 2 snacks + 1 refillable mug is around $50, right?

Does the discount also include a free park day? How did you save $400?
Our original vacation package included a 7 day, 6 night stay at Pop Century with 7 day Park Hopper and Water Park and More tickets with Disney Dining Plan. This included two adults and three kids ages 12, 10, 2. That price was $4602.56 and then with the "free dining" discount added to this exact same package the total price came to $4216.51. We saved $386.05. As far as I know there is no discount on the room or tickets, just the dining.

Oh man am I a doofus. I forgot to multiply your savings x the number of nights in your reservation. :snail:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter