"If lost" tags for kids?

I was reading through all the posts to see if anyone had posted this. I plan on using these. I think my DD would get tired of a bracelet or a necklace or anything like that.
c2butterfly01.png

Yup..we used these last year and they worked great!! stayed on for the whole week even with showers and going to the pool:thumbsup2 Like you I know my 2.5 year old would be picking and trying to take off any bracelet or necklace that he had on:headache: Last year we put it on his inner arm and he forgot it was there most of the time:goodvibes

Hello,

The place I think you are looking for is IfLostTags.com You can get IF LOST TAGS for your kids to wear at Disneyland or any other place where there are lots of people. You can get tags, stickers, shirts and dog shirts.

Hope this helps!

Target had a kit to make the rubber bracelets with any text you want (like the Livestrong type). I think the kit is $9.99.

I work at a hosptial so I got the bands we put on the kids, they are plastic and waterproof and put my daughters info on that. It worked out great...and it was free!!

We used the temp tattoos last time and they held up great- they didn't fall off to a week and half after we got back! We also taped our info in the kids shoes. Also the first day in the parks we showed the kids the CMs badge and told them if they can't find mommy/daddy to find a person wearing the badge and they would find mommy/daddy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter