if I make a reservation

WINTER

DIS Veteran
and want to cancel, do I have to give them 24 hr notice or can I let them know that day?

Depends on if you have booked a restaurant that has cancellation policies.

Most restaurants have no cancellation policy or penalty and you can cancel them at any time.

A few restaurants (the prepaid ones like CRT and dinner shows, plus any restaurant that requires a credit card hold - California Grill, Akershus, Victoria & Albert's, special meal packages like Fantasmic or Candlelight Processional, some special dining events like Lunch with an Imagineer) have a cancellation policy. The cancellation deadline varies by restaurant. At these restaurants if you don't cancel and don't show up you are out either your full prepayment or a per-person no-show fee.

How do I know if there is a cancel policy? I am referring to "Trail's End". Thanks!

How do I know if there is a cancel policy? I am referring to "Trail's End". Thanks!

They would have told you at the time you called to reserve your time or the website would have stated the cancellation policy if you reserved online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter