If I am going the first week of March, I can make ADR's in Oct?

katebeth

Mouseketeer
I want to make sure I understand this right. We are going to Disney on March 7th, so if we can start making ADR's 180 days out on Oct 27th, does that mean I can make them anytime after that day? March 7th is within the 180 day mark of Oct 27.

Thanks for any input!!!!

Yes, but you want to make them on Oct 27th to have the best chances of getting in where you want!

IF you are staying onsite you can make them for the next ten days of your stay as well (you don't have to call back each day - if that makes any sense at all).

So will there really be that many people who would have already booked for March that soon?

I would think so since Spring Breaks start in March. We already have our cruise and Poly stay booked for April, as that is when my kiddos have their spring break;) Good luck:goodvibes

When did ADRs change to 180? Last I heard and made any ADRs, they were available at 90 days out. Scanned the rest of the Restaurant board front page and don't see any mention of a change.

The Disney website says 90 days.

That applies for now. But, it really is changing to 180 days on October 27,2009. For real. It's official. It's been announced in several different places, if you search for it.

We just got our thanks for booking newsletter from Disney Destinations (booked bounceback free dining for 9/2010) And highlighted front & center on the tips for our next vacation is the announcement that dining reservations is changing to 180 days on October 27th.

Hmmmm...I guess that I'll actually have to decide about the short March trip that I may or may not be taking. I don't want to be too far behind with ADRs. popcorn::

From right here on the DISboard -

"ADR booking window extended
Effective October 27th, the booking window for advance dining reservations (ADR) will be extended to 180 days. Theme park hours will also be released 180 days in advance."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter