• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If Animal Kingdom were to expand, which would you choose?

Which land would you choose?

• South American theme

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Australian theme

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • North American theme

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

DuckTalesFan32

Earning My Ears
Animal Kingdom already has an Asia and Africa theme. But what if there were to get another animal theme? Which would you choose? Would you go for an Australian theme, a South American theme, or a North American theme? I can see advantages to all of them.

For the South American theme, you could have a ride similar to the Safari ride, but the theme is your own on a boat going down the Amazon river, where you can see Anacandonas, Capybaras, and all that. There could be walk-on attractions where you go through ancient tribal ruins and see South American birds and monkeys. There could be an Emperor's New Groove Roller Coaster, entitled "Pull the Lever," and I think the rest is self-explanatory.

For the Australian one, there could be an outback hike, in which it feels like you're walking through the Australia wilderness areas from the tropical forests to the outback, seeing the native wildlife that each one holds. I could also see a water rapids ride as well.

For the North American one, well, I haven't thought about that.

What would you choose?

I was thinking for some North American themes, they could have a huge indoor Alaskan and Canadian theme. By being indoors it could be cool or cold to keep the animals comfortable. Maybe there could be an artic exhibit where you can see polar bears and penguins. Maybe some of it can be a huge indoor boat ride. Maybe there could be another segment in which you walk through a temperate, cool rainforest to see moose and other Alaskan and Candian land animals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter