Ideas for a new DHS ride

sarah_n_brian2006

<font color=deeppink>No questions asked and they w
When thinking about what other measures DHS can do to better the park, I realized that the park has no real water ride (where you ride in a boat, not VoLM or BLT). What do you think DHS could add as a water ride? Would it be indoor (like PotC and IaSW) or outdoor (like Splash and Kali)? Tell me your ideas.

I think I would like to see a indoor water ride like PotC, IaSW and Maelstrom. I would theme it like the Great Movie Ride, because that theme seems to work. I would incorporate a scene from these movies: Jungle Book, Robin Hood, Lion King, and Pocahontas. They all have a scene that includes a body of water somewhat. Htis ride would be less intrusive as GMR is, by masking the pathway to mesh with the scenes as in PotC.
I think the queue area should be themed in a award room like area. Reds and Golds around the room(s), Giant movie posters of all the Disney movies to date (including Song of the South and So Dear to my Heart) with movie theatre lights on the frames. Dim lighting to set the mood for a dark ride. But different than GMR and RnR. The loading area will be at the end of the room. The room should wind around a few curves before ending up in the loading area, like in some Fantasyland ride queues.
The loading area will be darker. I want this a dark ride like PotC, with the same boats that are used there and other places in WDW. This will be the Disny counterpart to the MGM GMR. However, once you get in the boat there will be huge signs with NOW SHOWING on the featured movies on a black wall.

The first scene you get to should be Jungle Book.

More post later

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter