I'd be curious about re-bookers....

We decided not to re-book. While I totally understand that we would have gotten a much better deal that way, we (ok mostly my husband) weren't ready to commit to another cruise - yet. Even though I understand that you can easily change your cruise dates, we aren't sure when we'll cruise again. Probably not for a few years. I thought the cruise would be relaxing and had fantasies of our children spending every waking moment in the children's programs so Tom and I could vacation. In reality my daughter loved the Kids Clubs but our 2 boys did not (which is a commentary on my boys and not a reflection of the wonderful programming at the kids clubs!). Which meant we still spent most of the vacation trying to find ways to entertain them (not that it was hard but it was all so new to us that it took a few days to pick the right things). I think as they get older this will get easier. Surprisingly some of our best vacation days were the 3 days we spent in a Cabin at Fort Wilderness after the cruise.
Please don't think I'm complaining or saying we had a bad time. We loved the cruise!!! We just weren't yet ready to commit to another one in 2012 or 2013. I still wonder if I shouldn't have booked a dummy date...

Amanda

We booked a dummy date. I like to have things to look forward to.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

It was my first Disney cruise and my boyfriends 2nd. We both booked another cruise while onboard! I booked 2 rooms and now my parents and my sons are coming with us for PCC 4.0! And we have another cruise booked for the following year in December. It really is a good deal to book onboard, and you can keep changing your dates, it saves hundreds of dollars, plus you get the onboard credit too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter