Ice-cream

MrsIncredible1974

Mouseketeer
Just curious about where the best ice-cream sundaes are in WDW.

We're tempted by Beaches and Cream but would love to hear everyone's thoughts :-)

Fabulous, thank you!

Ghirardelli looks very promising for a Mum and Daughter afternoon treat.

Although the Lemon Sky Prosecco at Ample Hills could be the ideal solution to the August heat! ;-)

My opinion for best SUNDAES is Beaches & Cream. Definitely make an ADR though or you won't get in, which makes it a little hard to have a spur of the moment sundae.

Ample Hills is high-quality ice cream, and their sundaes are divine but HUGE. Ghirardelli and Beaches and Cream do not serve house-made ice cream. I know Beaches and Cream just uses Edy's (the same you can buy at the grocery store), and I'm almost positive that Ghirardelli does, too. I do think that the sundaes are good at those places (don't get me wrong), but if you're truly looking for the BEST ice cream and high quality sundaes, I would pick Ample Hills easily.

I prefer soft serve sundaes, which you can't have at home. The ice cream place in Tomorrowland across from the Speedway, and also near the Winnie the Pooh ride have soft serve (if I remember correctly).

This isn't a sundae, but don't skip Dole Whip floats!

The sundaes at Ample Hills are crazy amazing! As PP said, this is high quality ice cream (Beaches and Cream serves Edy's) and the sundaes are HUGE! The ice cream in France is also very good, but they don't serve traditional sundaes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter