I saw the coolest shirt ...

Stacy's a freak

wrangles snakes
I saw the coolest shirt today on a stranger near my home.
It was a WDW T-Shirt with Mickey Ears outlining several disney scenes. The large circle had the castle and two other scenes were in the ears (I saw it too quickly to see the exact scenes). Anyway, what caught my eye was a flag mofic in the background and it said something like "An American Tradition since 1971".

Before I could ask the wearer where he got it, he left the shopping area. Can anyone help me? I bet he got it at the park, but I would love to buy one before we go.

Thanks!

Yes, he bought it at WDW!! I remember seeing these shirts everywhere on our last trip!! I wanted to get one but never got around to it..I will definitely be getting one in 3.5 weeks though!!!!;)

Just got back yesterday from WDW. I know exactly the shirt you are describing. We bought them for my DSs. They are a grey T-shirt. In Mickey's head the scene is of the castle, the left ear is the stars w/blue background and the right ear is the stripes (but the stripes are red and blue). The words are Walt Disney World American Icon Since 1971. We bought them at the Belz Factory Outlet for $8.99. The only other place that I saw this shirt was at Coronoda Springs gift shop for $19.99.

Thanks for the great tip about Belz. I keep hearing about this place and we will have to go when we're there.

I hope you had a great time. Post a trip report! They are so fun to read :)

Where is the Belz Outlet located? Certainly sounds like it would be worthwhile to check it out. Do they sell all kinds of Disney stuff there?

I'd like to be able to have souveniers but also want money to spend on other things - 19.99 at Disney vs 8.99 there - BIG difference.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter