I saved money!

Joyfulsnuff

<font color=purple>Asks a lot of silly questions h
I know most of you all ready use the discount codes but this was the first time for us. I had existing reservations for POR in September and called with the discount code (no problem) they had to rewrite the reservation but it brought my remaining balance down $350.00!! I was amazed! All these years of going and we have always paid regular rates we didnt even know that there were discounts available. I'm so excited!

Isn't it a great feeling!! I like you had been paying rake rates also but thanks to the "world wide web" I have been able to save the past few years. I was clueless to discount codes but what a savings!! I have changed my reservations 3 times since January because of discounts available since my first ressie. I just love the DIS, mousesavers (Thanks Mary!) and my computer. Have a Great Trip!!

RobinLyn :)

Isn't it amazing?

I've always paid "discount rates" on site, I would have a heart attack if I had to pay rack rate.

I know Mary's website is great.

'I'm still new to the "Budget Board",so would someone explain to me just how these discounts work? Are they available for all resorts at WDW or just the moderates? Do I call reservations directly?Is it a toll free #? What are the codes?Where do I find them? Sorry for going on and on,but I've always paid "rake" rate and NOW I find out that I didn't have to do that!!!If I can save money,I may be changing some reservations. Thanks !:wave:

chris1gill,

Thanks for the web site.I've been trying to get on,but "Page can niot be displayed"keeps bopping up.I'll keep trying.Thanks again!

Thanks LisaNJ25,I found the site and will now be visiting it on a regular basis. Thanks again!

I am so excited for you, and know just how great it feels to save money. Now you have $350 to spend elsewhere on your vacation, or just plain elsewhere! WDW is so expensive and every little bit saved helps. Our family loves to travel regularily (not just to WDW), and try to get in 3-4 trips a year. The only we can do it is to set priorities, and look for every way we can to save on the trips we take. We are not cheap...we just try and spread out our vacation dollars and get the best possible price we can, and every dollar we save in the process can be plunked down on another vacation! Yippeeeee!

my problem is I have always had friends, ex-boyfriend mostly, working at Disney so I have always gotten the half off "other guest bedroom" rate. Now I don't feel to comfretable contacting him to hook me up and I am trying to find the best discounts I can and dealing with it.... :)

I know, I know... pity on me!!! LOL :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter