I Owe TCD an apology!!!

des1954

DIS Veteran
This is for TCD.... remember the discussion we had about a comfort station on the 2100 loop? I owe you one, buddy! You were correctomundo, as usual! "Never doubt the TCD!"

LaborDay08014.jpg

LaborDay08015.jpg

Apparantly, this building is now being used by FtW Engineering. My DH said that 2100 loop was originally a camping loop prior to the cabins. He was right! The old "Log" hook-up posts are right next to each cabin. How could I ever doubt you, TCD!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I thought I had seen that building last October!!!!!!!!

Hey Deb- No need to apologize, you never used to be able to see that building until all of the recent clearing. Good job on the photos! :thumbsup2

I haven't been around much- but I am planning a visit to the Fort in October.

TCD

P.S. Mrs. TCD can confirm that I am wrong most of the time, so don't always accept what I say as the last word ;)

Back when we had our popup Cheryl and I would take our golf cart to used that comfort station to shower no one know it was there so it was very clean and no waiting

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter