I need tips.... Please!!!

dee1923

Earning My Ears
Hey guys!!!! I am looking for some tips!
My father bought me this 4/3 night package to summerbay resorts....Me,My husband and my six year old will be going..... I have to attend a 90 minute presentation :guilty: ...However, I read in trip advisor that they can last three hours long....(shoot! me) :sad2: ......have any of you attended a timeshare presentation and what is the eastiest way to cut it short. I have no plans to buy one and there is no way I can....I just really want to go to disney and I can not afford another hotel, especially this time of year.......So I have too sacrifice and listen to the sales people...I was thinking of taking my six year old and telling him beforehand to be annoying. So they can let us go. Any other tips!!!!
Please!!!! I need all the advice I can get.....
thank you....:thumbsup2

You should post this on the main Hotels and Attractions board. This one is the sub board for Reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter