I LOVE this place!

Race4fun

Mouseketeer
I love this board, I am a newbie and this is our first trip to Disney. We are so excited to be going, but it is a bit overwelming. :sad2:

But thanks to this board, it seems so much easier :banana:

When I first found it I thought, how can you be addicted to a board, well here I am and I spend hours pouring over all the information ::yes::

I want to thank everyone that uses this board for posting and helping us newbies. I am looking forward to being addicted to Disney!!!

Thanks to everyone!

25 days until we leave!!! :cheer2:

Have fun, use the info... but make your own plans too :banana: And don't try to squeeze too much in on your first trip... just enjoy!!!!! Welcome to the DIS. :disrocks:

Hi & welcome!

These boards are a terrific resource for Disney info. I haven't asked a question yet that didn't wind up being answered with the info I needed.

That first trip to Disney is very special. You will make memories for a lifetime. Have fun with your planning!

Hi & welcome to DIS! Have fun on your first trip, & you're right. This place rocks! :disrocks:

Welcome!
I am new also! You will find tons of info here, and everyone is just so friendly and nice. Between everyone you will find an answer to most anything.

Have a great trip!

I can't wait until our vacation~!!![br]

:wizard:

:wizard: And,welcome to the DIS!Take care,and have a marvelous and magical visit to FL!
Kirsten :cloud9:

Welcome! These boards are great! I very rarely have a question that I haven't found already asked and answered! :cool1:

WELCOME to the Dis Boards.

You will find everyone very helpful in any questions you might have.

We would love to read any trip reports you have, when you visit WDW or DL
:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter