• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I just have to share ...

THanks for showing the rest of the collection! It is indeed impressive! You have some VERY special pieces in there!

Love it!!! :thumbsup2 :cheer2:

so your first trip to a disney park was in 1958. Oh I wanted to go then so badly - but my family couldn't afford it.

got a cell from Disney in the mail - send a fan letter. Certainly don't know what happen to that cell.

glad to see that even as a child you did much, much better with your Disney stuff than I did.

wonderful memories!

I enjoyed very much looking over your beautiful art work. For a moment I thought I was in a disney store. Thanking you so much for sharing the wonderful pictures, it brought cheer to my day.

Doc, You are the ULTIMATE DISNEY FAN

Thanks so much for sharing those with us. It is like a walk down Disney history lane.

Wow, congratulations on your acquisition of those beautiful pieces! Looks you found the perfect spots for them too. (Although our decorating scheme is much different than yours, I am still quite proud of the 3-foot Jim Shore Magic is Everywhere Mickey in our office too!) Who says you can't take a little bit of the "world" home with you???:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter