I Guess I Can't Go To Disneyland Anymore

Hi,

I've just heard that Disneyland has cancelled the Annual Passes due of the closure. Here's the proof: I guess I can't go to Disneyland anymore even if they reopen it.
Take courage! That statement does NOT say that they are cancelling the entire AP program forever. It does say that they are ending the current AP program and that they are working on new membership offerings (i.e. a new AP program of some kind to be revealed later). Once they refund your pass, save that money, and more, so that you will be able to buy whatever new kind of pass/membership they offer once the parks reopen (and they WILL reopen). Then you'll be able to visit Disneyland again one day. Keep hanging in there! It's what we're all doing now.

Take courage! That statement does NOT say that they are cancelling the entire AP program forever. It does say that they are ending the current AP program and that they are working on new membership offerings (i.e. a new AP program of some kind to be revealed later). Once they refund your pass, save that money, and more, so that you will be able to buy whatever new kind of pass/membership they offer once the parks reopen (and they WILL reopen). Then you'll be able to visit Disneyland again one day. Keep hanging in there! It's what we're all doing now.
Okay. Thanks. At least I didn't say Disneyland will be closed forever this time.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest