I give - What is the diff between standard and preferred?

PrincessBrideJo

Mouseketeer
So I have been searching and searching and can't find it. What is the difference between the standard and preferred rooms in the value resorts? We had to get the preferred room as it was the only thing left for the week we are going. Did we really get anything?

From what I have read I believe the room is closer to food courts or bus stops. There is no difference in the appearance or size of the actual rooms.

We stayed prefferred last month at Pop. We were close to the parking lot. But lets face it... who cares how close you are to the parking lot when you use Disney transportation all week. And if you fly and use ME, that is pretty much insignificant. We were in the 50s section. Yeah, it was probably a closer walk to the food court and buses than some rooms. But we still had a bit of a walk to the buses. The pool was just a hop skip and a jump away though. That was nice. The rooms are all the same. Would I do preffered again? no, probably not. But you might get a different room that works better. I personally thought the rooms right around the Hippy Dippy pool would have been ideal. Who knows... I hope you have a great stay!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter