I found old tickets, need help

Itchette

Earning My Ears
I found two 6 day park hopper tickets, one from 1998 and one from 1999. I can't remember how may days are left on them, and am about to purchase new ones. Is there any way to call and ask someone? There are numbers on the back. Looking forward to a reply!

If you take them to Guest Services they can tell you how many days are left on them. I've done that a couple of times myself. I don't think they can tell you over the phone though.

Snuggles is totally correct, the only way is at your onsite resort or at guest services at the park or DD.

If you really want to know before you go, you can call the front desk of one of the resorts. They will ask you for the long number on the ticket and it will come up on their screen what is available. I have done that with ours by calling Old Key West. At least that gives me an idea of what is left and what needs to be bought!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter