I found a .99 meal at Disney!

Not going all the way to Disney World to eat Ramen.

But..... it does appear the OP did indeed find a 99 cent meal at WDW. :lmao:
I have never heard this tip and perfect for the Budget Board.

Are you serious? Ramen noodles is full of gmos, preservatives, chemicals, etc. not to mention the chemicals released when making it in the microwave.
Why would you put ramen noodles in the microwave? All you do is add hot water and let it sit for about 5 mins and they are done.

FWIW, my kids and I love to eat them from time to time and I always bring a couple to the parks with me just in case my kids or I can't decide on something to eat. Plus they cost 3/$1.00 (from home anyway).

Maybe I should pack my favorite cookbook.
101%20ramen%20noodles.jpg

Lol, so at wdw you only eat whole all natural food? Good luck in that one!

I actually have our organic snacks shipped from Amazon. There is certain fruits that are okay to eat that aren't organic. And some of the restaurants we chose have some organic/natural options. Will we be eating 100% organic? No. But we will make food choices based on what has the least chemicals in it. My aunt died last year from pancreatic cancer within 1 month of being diagnosed. She was only 54 years old. My sister and I did a lot of research about cancer after that. It made us more aware about the chemicals that are in our foods that lead to cancer. I think it's funny that people will read the calorie and fat content on a food package but ignore the list of ingredients. You wouldn't drink a bottle of bleach yet you would consume a food that has a bunch of ingredients you can't even pronounce.

Maybe I should pack my favorite cookbook.
101%20ramen%20noodles.jpg
I'm not a fan of Ramen but my SIL made a really delicious salad for our Father's Day BBQ and the main ingredient was Ramen Noodles! Okay, it also had broccoli, cole slaw mix, almonds, sunflower seeds and a very tasty dressing but it does use Ramen Noodles! I just don't think you'd be able to whip it up at Epcot. :rotfl:

Mad Hatter Salad

I actually have our organic snacks shipped from Amazon. There is certain fruits that are okay to eat that aren't organic. And some of the restaurants we chose have some organic/natural options. Will we be eating 100% organic? No. But we will make food choices based on what has the least chemicals in it. My aunt died last year from pancreatic cancer within 1 month of being diagnosed. She was only 54 years old. My sister and I did a lot of research about cancer after that. It made us more aware about the chemicals that are in our foods that lead to cancer. I think it's funny that people will read the calorie and fat content on a food package but ignore the list of ingredients. You wouldn't drink a bottle of bleach yet you would consume a food that has a bunch of ingredients you can't even pronounce.

Oh please. We eat local organic 80% of the time. Doing so on vacation is nearly impossible.

Enjoy your everyday snacks.

While at wdw I am going to have dole whip, kringlas, and chocolate mousse.

I'm sorry to hear about your relative but my friend passed 2 years ago and had eaten natural from birth. Sometimes it is just the unlucky draw. Correlations don't make causations.

Comparing bleach to a spice packet is ridiculous and why people don't listen to accurate informed information about food choice. They are sick of the over the top exaggerations.

Oh please. We eat local organic 80% of the time. Doing so on vacation is nearly impossible.

Enjoy your everyday snacks.

While at wdw I am going to have dole whip, kringlas, and chocolate mousse.

I'm sorry to hear about your relative but my friend passed 2 years ago and had eaten natural from birth. Sometimes it is just the unlucky draw. Correlations don't make causations.

Comparing bleach to a spice packet is ridiculous and why people don't listen to accurate informed information about food choice. They are sick of the over the top exaggerations.

Everyone has a right to their opinion. I am not a troll so I am not going to further discuss this matter. And I am sorry for your loss as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter