I drank coffee this morning and I feel sick

shortbun

<font color=green>Peacenik<br><font color=purple><
I know coffee makes me feel sick on an empty stomach. I had a friend stop over this morning and we made coffee and I drank it. dumb, dumb, dumb!
:confused: I need to go eat. My vertigo is kicking in.

Can you do it? Drink coffee on an empty stomach, I mean, lol!

I can't drink coffee period.

However, hot chocolate on an empty stomach makes me super sick too. I can drink tea with no problem.

I do it every single morning, gosh probably for 25yrs+...;)

Let's see I have been awake since 5am and I am on my last cup of coffee.

My coffee maker has a timer so the coffee is waiting for me in the morning. I usually drink my first cup while my eyes are still closed.

To answer the question, "yes".

I do it everyday. I can't survive without my coffee. Well I can, but others around me may attempt to kill me. lol

I can't drink water on an empty stomach, it will make me ill.

Coffee has to be the first thing I put in my stomach every morning or I feel sick..

My coffee maker has a timer so the coffee is waiting for me in the morning. I usually drink my first cup while my eyes are still closed.

To answer the question, "yes".

Same here :thumbsup2

Been drinking it on an empty stomach since I was 17 yrs old when I used to stop at Dunkin Donuts for a cup on the way to school.

Same here. In fact, we choose hotels based on whether there is a coffee pot in the room or not. I don't want to have to trek to the lobby for my first cup!

Can no longer drink it. Period. Way to acidic for me. But I did spend years drinking it on an empty stomach.

Coffee IS my breakfast. :coffee:

I have two cups of coffee for "breakfast" and nothing else until lunch. Works for me!

Hope you feel better!

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I love tea and diet coke in the am. (shh, I know I'm not the only one with the soda in the am thing, lol)
I can't drink anything with caffeine on an empty stomach period, or it makes me sick. I'm not a breakfast person either, so it makes it hard.

Do you not normally drink coffee in the morning or are you implying your friend may have laced your coffee?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter