I can't wait until May! So.....

WoodysRoundup

DIS Veteran
should I book a quick trip to our new home (AKV) after the New Year if I can get a nice airfare and a room? I'd leave DH and the toddler at home and bring 2 of our kids. If I do that, will I ruin the "WOW" factor when we're supposed to check in for the first time together in May? I just can't wait to see our new home! :hyper: I feel like a kid. I'm feeling so impatient! Maybe I should hold out until we all go home together for the first time? :confused:

I think you should all visit together for the first time - but that's my opinion, LOL. I know how hard it is to wait!

With the holiday season starting you'll be preoccupied for a few months and then May will be here before you know it! Go together for your first trip! You can always plan another trip for later next year and have TWO trips to look forward to in 2008 :goodvibes

With the holiday season starting you'll be preoccupied for a few months and then May will be here before you know it! Go together for your first trip! You can always plan another trip for later next year and have TWO trips to look forward to in 2008 :goodvibes

I'm like a child waiting for Xmas morning.....Did Santa come yet? :santa: Suddenly DVC is "Santa" to me! LOL

Good point.....After Xmas, things should fly by. Easter is so early this year. Now another trip AFTER May......THAT sounds like a great plan! :goodvibes

Whatever you decide is best for you of course, but I would take the opportunity for the special time with the other kids. A toddler has different needs of course, and sometime the world seems to revolve around them.

So, enjoy planning whichever way it goes!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Personally, I'd leave the kiddos with Grandma and take DH for a quick, romantic get-away!:love:

Personally, I'd leave the kiddos with Grandma and take DH for a quick, romantic get-away!:love:

I wish we could! DH and I haven't had a night alone in over 5 yrs.! We don't have anyone who could take all 3 overnight. :sad1: Thank goodness for babysitters or we'd never even get a hot dinner out alone once in a while!

BOBBI.....good point about a trip w/ the older two just to focus on them.....definitely something to consider!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter