• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I cant prove it scientifically

I agree OP. It is much easier to watch a team lose when you don't expect them to win. I am much more stressed out when my team is doing well.

I wish upon Space Stations often... it is probably one of the only "stars" I get to see anymore. That said, my wishes often come true.

I cant prove it scientifically

but I believe ??

That my loved ones come back to me in my dreams to say goodbye shortly after they die.

I can't prove it, but it's happened every time with people that I have lost in my life whom I have been close to.

or are we just talking sports teams? Because my favorite pro sport is football, but I was born and raised in Detroit, and now I live in Chicago....enough said.

but I believe ??

I believe if you are a big fan of a teams that looses a lot you are happier in life, because you learn to enjoy the journey. not just the results

We will have to agree to disagree as I am happiest when my team wins! Especially the Patriots!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter