I can't Believe I'm Doing this (New Job & Last Minute Solo Trip)! 1/17/17

Joining in on the fun. I can't believe your trip is just around the corner. So exciting!!! There is a new Dining program at Disney that you might want to check out. I think it is call Disney Dining on the go. It is just a trial run and only available at Magic Kingdom right now. But for $29 you get to coupons for a QS before 4 and one for after 4 including drink but no dessert. Only a couple QS places accept it but it might be something to look into to save a couple bucks.
Although, now that I have eliminated AK, I am wondering if I should not at least visit Animal Kingdom Lodge (never been)
Then I get a small taste of the AK thing, and I have heard it's nice to tour.
Thoughts?

AKL is a beautiful resort. We love walking around there. Boma is a must do for all of are trips. It is a little bit pricey though.
IT'S HERE!!!!!!

My First EVER Magic Band!!!!!!!!!!

pixiedust::yay:pixiedust:

Yes, of Course I got Purple... Purple and green are my two favorite colors!

I am so stoked! I remember being very jealous (and perplexed) by the Magic Bands on my last trip.

This is the one thing that I am really looking forward to my next trip as well. The last time I was there was also 2013 and only certain people were getting them to test them out. Seems that we skipped the original Magic Bands are going right to the New one. I am going to order Purple as well because it is my favorite color. So excited for you and can't wait to get mine.

Tore my house apart looking for my Fanny pack last weekend (unfashionable yes, but convenient) Today I find it in my car while looking for something else!

I went solo in the fall, though it wasn't last minute. If I were you, I'd get my fast passes if you haven't already and decide what you really want to see or do. Have a few must do and wing the rest! I love to eat so perusing the menus online is something I enjoy. Knowing where I want to eat takes spur of the minute decision off of my back when I'm suddenly starving and grouchy.

I'm so jealous of your trip!
I love perusing the menus pretrip to drool

I really cannot say enough good things about Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail polish strips..
I decided to do my nails today for Tuesdaus trip. I found a box of the same White with black polka dot strips I had used in 2013 for my Disney Trip. Now well more th a 3 years old. To my surprise they were still fine so, I am happily sporting the same manicure as my last Disney trip! Can't go wrong with Polka Dots!

Attachments

• 20170115_130209-1.jpg
    20170115_130209-1.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 2
I have had such a lazy, boring weekend. I swear that all I have done is a handful of chores, pack, and read the Disboards for 2 days. Lol

I must have used up all my luck. I just stepped on broken glass, causing a puncture wound in my right foot at the arch (and destroying a pretty new sock)
It looks like a clean wound and I will baby it for now but I hope it doesn't cause enough pain to ruin my trip. :worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!