"I Can Only Imagine" for the Page family

As I listen to this song and think of Nate, I imagine Nate's reaction is that he is dancing before Jesus this day.

Its interesting - I just noticed this post this morning. I got an Mp3 player for Christmas and in honor of Nate the first song I downloaded was "I Could Only Imagine". I listened to it for the first time (on my Mp3) on my way into work this morning and could picture lil'Nate "dancing in front of Jesus".

I then thought of how many people his little life impacted as here I am a 28 year old woman on her way into work in downtown Manahattan who would've otherwise never known this incredible family.

God Bless.

I have never heard this song before i played it through your link- it is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing the Page Family's story with us - we also send along our condolences.

Thanks, Andy, we all needed that. Thoughts and prayers to the Page family and all of Nate's friends here on the Dis boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter