I Can! I Can Stink at 9am! A January TR - 3/8 New TR Link!

What's up with all the baby-making?! Looks like you're part of the cool club now ::yes::
Yeah... well, I was thinking that, but I couldn't really say anything yet. It really is crazy though. We've had a lot of friends who have either already had babies in the past couple of months or are pregnant. I mean, we're at that age where you always have friends growing their families, but it just really seems like damn near everybody is having a baby now.

He refused to wear anything that wasn't GB related, so I was supposed to make him a shirt that said, "Loo-Hoo-Zuh-Her!" but time got away from me. What else is new?:confused3
:rotfl2: That would have been good too.

Or you could have made him dress up like Snowflake. :lmao:

Well, poo. I just read your response today. I'm sorry I missed you!

Jill in CO

Hello! I'm finally caught up here.
Glad your baby is doing well! Hope things continue to be fine.

Fun birthday pics of Calvin! He's getting so big!
Love your DLR celebration! What a fun way to turn 3!

Enjoy your New Years trip and Merry Christmas!!!

Yay! You're going to WDW!! :cool1: And it's so soon now by the time I am reading these updates :laughing:

How are you feeling?

Loved the pics from Calvin's bday and the Disneyland trip. He's such a big boy! I can't believe how quickly time has gone by.

I'm still on the fence as to whether or not to go to LA/Disneyland in April. I really want to go, but taking Ryann on a 5 hour flight is scaring me. Any words of advice? You've done it a bunch of times already. :goodvibes

Thursday, January 8, 2015

A Sore Loser

This morning, DH and I ventured out to the MK by ourselves for a few hours! This was previously discussed with DM beforehand weeks in advance and I think she was more than happy for that because it let her sleep in too.

We arrived at the MK right at 8am

And headed to our first line of the day

Ten minutes later we were out and taking pictures with our precious liquid

We thought we’d go check out the line for Space, which was non-existent as this was an EMH Morning. And today I was playing a little game to entertain myself as it seemed I was ‘by myself’. I know I’ve said this before but DH is majorly obsessed with his phone and his games. It’s gotten worse since our trip because he found a new-ish game in the Spring called Clash of Clans which requires ‘lots of attention’ :rolleyes: I have nothing on my phone so what else was I going to do but pass the time taking pics of him on his phone. Come on people what else am I going to do!

As soon as we ran into some sort of line, out came his phone, so out came mine!

Three minutes later of me trying to talk to him, I asked if we could take a picture together

Sigh….​

Yay a picture together finally! Although DH looks like he’s trying to be incognito with his glasses and hoodie and I’m looking off into ‘Space’ ::yes::

We got off Space and encountered a still very empty Tomorrowland

I challenged DH to a game that we both could play​

And let’s see who cam out on top of this game​

My score –

DH’s score –​

:hyper:

He was really, really not happy about this and thought I cheated by withholding information about hidden targets (I actually heard of them, but don’t know where they’re located, I just go for the hard, out of reach ones)

Here’s our ride picture. I look so evil like I got this ::yes::

But I definitely needed an after-ride picture to document this momentous occasion!​

Not sure how many of you are familiar with the famous Prince skit by Dave Chappelle but after I took this picture (mainly because I knew he was mad) I told him:​

He just shook his head and called me an idiot. I knew he wasn’t mad anymore ::yes::

The Unusable Video

We stopped for a few pictures

Then off to somewhere exciting!

I don’t know about you, but an empty Frontierland is pretty darn exciting to me.

We were greeted at Big Thunder with a 5 minute wait. Yes please! And you know what can be done in 5 minutes?!

:rolleyes1

At least he felt more manly after riding this and winning some games on Candy Crush and really that’s all that matters.

We thought now would be a good time to head back and check on everyone so we could officially get the day started.

A romantic boat ride all to ourselves was had back to the GF

When we opened the door, the smell of bacon slapped us in the face. I saw this the other day and now seems like the most appropriate time than ever to post it

::yes::

It was so nice coming back home after getting on some rides and having breakfast almost ready!

Oh this was our FP schedule for the day.

But as it was now 10:40am, things needed to be changed

I got DS ready right after breakfast and he was happy

Little did he know, he was getting a haircut later today…like most kids, he hates them. Smile DS!:stir:

Less than 10 minutes after that picture, we were here! I’ve said this multiple times, the time it takes to get from the GF to the MK is just amazing. You barely get settled in on the monorail and within a minute you’re arriving. Incredible.

Using our first FP of the day!

We let the boys have their own car and we would ride in front of them so I could get video.

Unfortunately, the video is unusable at this moment. My Mother is a very nice, sweet lady that only uses the most proper of terminology. Example: She says she doesn’t sweat, she perspires. :rolleyes1(BTW, I feel like my eyes have fallen out for all the times i've rolled them!) Yeah like that. But for whatever reason, she could not get a handle on the car (constantly jerking and bumping around the track) and her Mexican side came out. I’ll upload the video later with lots of happy music over her ‘noise’ :rotfl2:

Kevin the Nuisance

Next, my favorite ride in the entire world (next to the bus ride on our first day to the Resort, that is!)

Then the WDW Railroad where DS was still finding it funny to put his finger up his nose for pictures

Then I learned to secure both his arms for a better picture

I don’t think I’ll ever get used to looking out Main Street station and seeing a lake instead of an Esplanade

Our next FP was ready for the Jingle Cruise so we got off at the Frontierland station and walked through to Adventureland

We were actually the first to board a new boat which was great cause now I could easily hear all the awfu—err—amazingly, funny jokes!

But really our skipper was fantastically funny!

This was our first time on the Jingle Cruise and I loved that they dressed up the attraction for the holidays

Not sure if you remember but a few days before today, we had the WORST luck trying to get on Pirates so today was our day to attempt it one final time.

The wait was 20 minutes and thought that was do-able so we hopped in line and waited for about 10 minutes at that point. About midway through the line stopped moving all together. After nearly another 10 minutes of not moving, I just wanted to leave, but DH was adamant about waiting. And while waiting the family right in front of us had a very obnoxious, spoiled teenager and it was the awkward teenage stage where he was going through the changes so every third word he spoke was a squeak :rotfl: He just couldn’t understand why he couldn’t push through the line to the front to board and how it wasn’t fair that he had to wait, etc. The mom felt so sorry for her teenage son, allowing him to jump off the rocks to pass the time and saying, “Oh Kevin, you’re so silly!” Meanwhile, I wrote this out to DH on the first ‘notepad’ I could get to on my phone (which ended up being the first text message on my phone from Redbox)

Which is funny now, because every time I receive a text from Redbox, I’m always reminded of how annoying Kevin was :lmao:

Eventually the line did end up starting up again but it wasn’t until 45 minutes later that we got this picture in our boat

DS did great. He tensed up at the drop but didn’t cry or beg to get off.

He thought the dog was hilarious!​

And I, as always, thought Animatronic Johnny Depp was handsome

Time for a very greasy but tasty lunch at Pecos Bill​

Um, did they change the menu up completely?!? Now it’s all Mexican?? ETA: Just looked it up and they did in early October! :sad: I’m very sad. We all LOVED our food here and loved that they had a toppings bar. At least I found out now and not when we show up in a couple weeks.

We had to scarf down our lunch rather quickly unfortunately because DS’s hair cut appointment was for 2:15pm

Two Harrowing Experiences within One Hour

Goodbye gorgeous hair

DM was of no help here. She didn’t want to hear him cry :-)rolleyes:) so she went shopping instead which meant no pictures of the actual process which took less than 5 minutes anyway because it took three people to hold him down and in the middle he started gagging. Gagging + Right after lunch = Not fun times. He didn’t actually throw up but boy was I ready for it to happen.

The only picture I got. And can I say how tremendous his lady was (cause I’m sure she deals with this hourly!) but she was very calm, telling us how to hold his head, etc all the while whistling a happy tune. Geez I wish I had that patience!

He was ‘so over it’

And because the day wouldn’t be complete without two traumatizations in a row, it was time for his first Roller Coaster, The Barnstormer!

We sat outside the ride watching it for a few minutes to show him what he would be riding and he laughed and screamed when he heard the screams coming from the coaster. Good sign perhaps?

We got in line and DH was genuinely nervous. Asking the CM that was pre-boarding everyone lots of question, asking to be seated in front, if DS was truly tall enough for this, etc.

When he gets nervous, he starts smiling so I had to get a picture without him noticing me

DS looked ready

Right before our gates opened to walk on

I took video and thinking because I was the front car, it wouldn’t be so fast as the back I could get spot on video, but it was still jerky. But I think I did okay!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

At the end, it looks like he starts crying but he just wanted to be cuddled. He was pretty happy though!

The line was really short so DH asked if he wanted to ride again and he said yes! I stayed behind to take video.

I know it’s a 35 second ride, but really, what a great starter coaster for toddlers. Not too scary, definitely not long enough to be ‘tortured’ on it if it’s too much, but still exciting enough for them to feel like a thrill ride and like they’ve completed something. Major props to Disney.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

With all that said, he didn’t like it the second time around :rotfl2: DH said he started crying as soon as it was going uphill. But I couldn’t tell by the time he got off the ride and make it over to us in the waiting area. So I’d say it was overall a success.

The Mickey Churro Shirt makes an appearance!

You can’t not make a stop at Big Top Souvenirs while over in this area for a treat so we did just that

I ultimately went with this so DS could have some of the M&M’s off it

I really wanted to stop by the Christmas Shoppe for some Ornaments before making our way out of the park, which BTW forgot to mention, earlier that morning, DM really was not interested in going out to eat at Citricos tonight because of how late the ADR was, so DH and I ended up canceling that and making a reservation for Kona Café for Sushi and that ended up being even later than Citricos, 7:50pm.

On our way, DH wanted to pose for the camera in front of 7DMT

The photographer had me jump in though :laughing:

We did finally make it to the Christmas Shoppe and DH found another lone husband to sit and talk with while the women were inside. I present, the Husband’s Table

Turned out, the other guy was from Modesto, about 2 ½ hours North from where we live.

Meanwhile, I bought three or four including this one which is really cool

It turns on and has lights on the places where a Disney Park is located along with all the Castles on the ears.

Back on Main Street DH and I took a picture in front of the tree with the really ugly scaffolding on the side so I purtied it up

He did a good job zooming in thought to just focus on the tree

We took a boat back to the GF because we wanted to make a stop off at the Quick Service location, Gasparilla Grill, which is a pretty cute place.

We bought DM and DS some dinner since they wouldn’t be joining us for Sushi later and were pleased with the selections here.

Walking back to the room, looking back at Gasparilla.

DM figured with all the time she had, she would start working on distributing all her purchases throughout all available suitcases.

And this was the only opportunity to take a picture of DH wearing a shirt with a logo that my DIS friend @TheMaxRebo made for him. It was way too cold to go without a sweater over it but here’s proof that he was wearing it under his sweater! Thanks again Phil for designing the logo for him!

I wanted to go back to the MK without DM to purchase her a couple of Pandora Charms for her that were super popular. And lucky us, they had gotten a shipment in not too long before we walked in so the more popular ones were now available! With those in hand, we headed outside for some night shots

Kona Cafe

We made it back to the Poly at 7:30, plenty of time for a drink at the bar before our ADR!

Not as pretty or elaborate like the waterfall but still nice.

And the lights were very pretty

We snagged two seats at the very busy bar and ordered a beer for me (Yuengling perhaps?) and a Lapu Lapu for DH

And I was amazed at how they have Mickey’s Fun Wheel on WDW bar menus. I’m sure they could easily swap that out for the Epcot Ball or the Tree of Life or something:confused3

After our drinks, we checked in and were seated closer to 8pm.

Our main focus was Sushi tonight

The woman that seated us was so, so friendly. She was an older lady (perhaps mid 70’s) and talked to us about how much she loved Disney and that when the Contemporary first opened she was hired on as a manager and has worked for Disney ever since. How cool is that?!

Our waitress came over and served us this delightful bread. The bread I could eat by itself but the butter just put it over the top! So delicious!

Now generally when we go to a Japanese restaurant, I stick with straight Sashimi, no rice or any of the fancy stuff like soy sauce or wasabi. But I was hungry and wanted some fillers tonight so we ordered three rolls

The Lava Roll

The Volcano Roll

And the Salmon Roll

Each one tasted so different and each one so yummy and fresh

But there was still room for some dessert!

The Kilauea Torte

and one cup of Kona coffee for me.

DH was being exceptionally silly (a little buzzed perhaps? ::yes::) and kept stabbing his pineapple with a knife. You can see the white marks on the side of the pineapple:lmao:

We got back to the GF and had a look around the shops and listened to the music for a bit before heading back.

You know these guys LOVE their job. Playing amazing music at a beautiful place AND not having to deal with rude guests…hopefully.

It was definitely a perfect ending to our last day at WDW.

Friday, January 9, 2015

Our Last Day

Our Magical Express pickup time was for 10:15am so we had some time to sleep in, finish off the rest of our breakfast items and pack.

Sigh I was going to miss this. Watching/listening to any and everything Disney first thing in the morning with a cup of coffee was always a great start to my day.

We finished off the rest of the bacon and someone was grateful to have that extra bacon. When we ask him what he wants for breakfast it’s always bacon

While at Kona Café, I had asked the waitress if I could purchase another loaf of bread and butter to take for breakfast and she gave it all to us free of charge! So we had it with our breakfast. BEST DECISION EVER!

And DM was so excited that she got to try some of it without having to visit :thumbsup2

We were actually able to relax for a little while this morning after breakfast, which was new for us. But soon it was time to go. Bell Services came to help with our bags and put it in a golf cart. I volunteered to walk to the lobby so I didn’t have to keep folding/unfolding DS’s stroller but was told by the CM that it would be much faster if I rode with him. I told him I was going to be stuck on a plane all day, may as well get some walking done.

I still made it to the main building before them and you can see DH smiling about it!:rotfl:

ETA: I just realized the CM totally looks like Omar Vizquel (if anyone is familiar with him - I may be the only one :blush:)

We still had about 10 minutes so we hung out in the lobby wasting time

I couldn’t get over the real flowers!

Shortly after, we were on board the bus and someone was actually happy about this!

Thankfully, a very uneventful flight was had but I did take a few pictures

Like this happening right when he was supposed to nap at 1:30!:hyper:

The book I got to finish while he was napping (Trust me, that’s pretty exciting!)

And this is the last picture of the trip and its pretty hilarious. DH wanted a Wallet Ninja for Christmas (for whatever reason :rotfl:) so I got it for him as a stocking stuffer. This was his first (AND LAST! :lmao:) time using it, to balance his cell phone for more ergonomic playing time

But I have a feeling, it may come out in a few days for our flight :thumbsup2

And that’s all she wrote!

:banana::cheer2:

I apologize for so much time in between updates but life just worked us majorly during the production of this TR. But I was determined to wrap it up before our trip in a few days :faint:

I’d love to do another one just because it will be so different from any other Disney trip I’ve done, like going to WDW 5 months pregnant! And then staying at Old Key West and the Poly for the first time will be fun.

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and cheers to a safe and Happy New Year!

:goodvibes

This morning, DH and I ventured out to the MK by ourselves for a few hours! This was previously discussed with DM beforehand weeks in advance and I think she was more than happy for that because it let her sleep in too.
Everybody wins! Sounds perfect!

And headed to our first line of the day
:sad2: You are in the park for EMH without a kid. And you're wasting precious time at Starbucks?????

It’s gotten worse since our trip because he found a new-ish game in the Spring called Clash of Clans which requires ‘lots of attention’ :rolleyes:
That one does take a lot of attention. And that's why I haven't played it in months.

Yay a picture together finally! Although DH looks like he’s trying to be incognito with his glasses and hoodie and I’m looking off into ‘Space’ ::yes::
He's got the unibomber look down and you've kind of got this crazy eyes look going. :rolleyes1

I don’t know about you, but an empty Frontierland is pretty darn exciting to me.
::yes::

Yes please! And you know what can be done in 5 minutes?!
Maybe a couple of levels of Candy Crush????

A romantic boat ride all to ourselves was had back to the GF
Because who in their right mind is leaving the park at that time of day???

I approve. :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

But as it was now 10:40am, things needed to be changed
You wasted a coveted 7DMT FP+??

Unfortunately, the video is unusable at this moment. My Mother is a very nice, sweet lady that only uses the most proper of terminology. Example: She says she doesn’t sweat, she perspires. :rolleyes1(BTW, I feel like my eyes have fallen out for all the times i've rolled them!) Yeah like that. But for whatever reason, she could not get a handle on the car (constantly jerking and bumping around the track) and her Mexican side came out. I’ll upload the video later with lots of happy music over her ‘noise’ :rotfl2:
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: You know, I almost want to see the unedited version.

I don’t think I’ll ever get used to looking out Main Street station and seeing a lake instead of an Esplanade
Or for some of us, vice versa.

Eventually the line did end up starting up again but it wasn’t until 45 minutes later that we got this picture in our boat
Holy crap. That's crazy. At least you had a chance to make a new friend and spend some quality time with Kevin.

Um, did they change the menu up completely?!? Now it’s all Mexican?? ETA: Just looked it up and they did in early October! :sad: I’m very sad. We all LOVED our food here and loved that they had a toppings bar. At least I found out now and not when we show up in a couple weeks.
I'm pretty bummed by that. I loved going there to get a burger and load it up. Pecos Bill's was kind of an every trip, first QS meal tradition for us. I'm sure we'll go back, because it looks like they basically moved the menu from Tortuga Tavern and that was good last time. I'll miss the old menu though.

The only picture I got. And can I say how tremendous his lady was (cause I’m sure she deals with this hourly!) but she was very calm, telling us how to hold his head, etc all the while whistling a happy tune. Geez I wish I had that patience!
Yeah, I could never do her job.

When he gets nervous, he starts smiling so I had to get a picture without him noticing me
You'd think this was his first time riding a roller coaster.

I know it’s a 35 second ride, but really, what a great starter coaster for toddlers. Not too scary, definitely not long enough to be ‘tortured’ on it if it’s too much, but still exciting enough for them to feel like a thrill ride and like they’ve completed something. Major props to Disney.
It really is a good introductory coaster. I'm glad that the first rides were somewhat successful.

DM figured with all the time she had, she would start working on distributing all her purchases throughout all available suitcases.
Yikes! Good luck.

You didn't show us the end result. How did it all work out?

And I was amazed at how they have Mickey’s Fun Wheel on WDW bar menus. I’m sure they could easily swap that out for the Epcot Ball or the Tree of Life or something:confused3
Maybe it is cross promotion?

You want to see this? Well, we'll gladly book a stay in California for you!

DH was being exceptionally silly (a little buzzed perhaps? ::yes::) and kept stabbing his pineapple with a knife. You can see the white marks on the side of the pineapple:lmao:
Come on man! If you stab the pineapple they can't refill it!

You know these guys LOVE their job. Playing amazing music at a beautiful place AND not having to deal with rude guests…hopefully.
Yeah... I'm guessing they experience the occasional rude guest. They seem to be everywhere.

Our Last Day

Our Magical Express pickup time was for 10:15am so we had some time to sleep in, finish off the rest of our breakfast items and pack.
Boo! This part sucks!

We finished off the rest of the bacon and someone was grateful to have that extra bacon. When we ask him what he wants for breakfast it’s always bacon
Smart kid. :thumbsup2

While at Kona Café, I had asked the waitress if I could purchase another loaf of bread and butter to take for breakfast and she gave it all to us free of charge! So we had it with our breakfast. BEST DECISION EVER!
Awesome! You really did have a good server!

I still made it to the main building before them and you can see DH smiling about it!:rotfl:
Well played. :thumbsup2

ETA: I just realized the CM totally looks like Omar Vizquel (if anyone is familiar with him - I may be the only one :blush:)
::yes:: You know, a lot of people talk about going to work at WDW when they retire...

Shortly after, we were on board the bus and someone was actually happy about this!
He's too young to understand.

Like this happening right when he was supposed to nap at 1:30!:hyper:
Hey! That's great!

The book I got to finish while he was napping (Trust me, that’s pretty exciting!)
I fully understand. Nap time is awesome!

I apologize for so much time in between updates but life just worked us majorly during the production of this TR. But I was determined to wrap it up before our trip in a few days :faint:
Yeah, I think we all understand.

I’d love to do another one just because it will be so different from any other Disney trip I’ve done, like going to WDW 5 months pregnant! And then staying at Old Key West and the Poly for the first time will be fun.
I really hope you do! I always enjoy your TR's!

Have an amazing trip!

Yay for another awesome TR!! I hope you do write one for your upcoming trip and that everything goes well for it!

That was so nice of the CM to give you the bread & butter free of charge. Those first 2 rolls are 2 of the 3 I would have gotten and they look just as amazing as I thought they would. Unfortunately, DH absolutely HATES sushi so I have to drool over your food porn instead of experiencing it myself.

Aww poor Calvin and his haircut :( He looks so handsome though.

I laugh every time you take a picture of DH on his phone. I just got my first smart phone right before Christmas and I'm trying not to become a smart phone zombie. I can foresee it happening though, especially at WDW. Although I don't think I would be coordinated enough to walk & smart phone at the same time! :)

Lots of updates indeed! I know I'm not going to remember everything but I'm going to try.

Cosmic Rays has a very similar if not exact toppings bar that Pecos Bills had. Minus the fabulous melted nacho cheese that seems to be gone. We were bummed about the menu change too though, we loved Pecos Bills. But I do want to try the new menu.

I hope the People Mover is up and running for your trip. It was down earlier this month, I wanted to finally get mom to ride it and it had walls all around it...

The picture of Calvin at the barbershop is so sad! Poor guy :( His haircut is super cute though.

Cool to get some EMH fun in, no lines are the best!

I bet your mom's video is hilarious!!!

Kevin, not so much...

Dinner looks super yummy! I had no idea they did sushi there.

Thanks again for sharing your vacation time with me, I had so much fun with you guys :)

It sounds like you and your DH had a nice time at MK in the morning all to yourselves. You two were able to get on a lot of rides without much of a wait - that's always great!
That's good the Barnstormer was overall a success for your DS. Maybe when you go during your upcoming trip he will enjoy it more?!

We did finally make it to the Christmas Shoppe and DH found another lone husband to sit and talk with while the women were inside. I present, the Husband’s Table

This, is perfect. Made me giggle:rotfl2:
Disney is very good at placing these tables around shops so husbands, and other men can chill out!

:rotfl: Also made me laugh, I always worry about when I have to do this. Sometimes I buy too many things, and I'm squishing things everywhere!:blush:
We snagged two seats at the very busy bar and ordered a beer for me (Yuengling perhaps?) and a Lapu Lapu for DH

I have seen people post pictures of tat pineapple drink many times on the DIS, oh my gosh it looks good. I love pineapple...:laughing:
Our main focus was Sushi tonight
I love Kona, their breakfast is great, as is their sushi. It is always fresh and yummy. And they always have very interesting rolls to choose from!
Our waitress came over and served us this delightful bread. The bread I could eat by itself but the butter just put it over the top! So delicious!

My gosh, yes I could eat that bread all day. I love it when I go to Kona, but I always worry I won't be hungry for my dinner!:rotfl:

Great idea! Seems like it would be perfect for breakfast.
No problem. I totally get it. I am taking a little longer then wanted on my TR, but sometimes life gets busy and DIS time will always come sooner or later..
I really hope you decide to do one, I would love to read it!
It's always fun to stay at new places as well.
Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and cheers to a safe and Happy New Year!
I hope you and your family had a merry Christmas as well. Happy New Year to you all!:goodvibes

As soon as we ran into some sort of line, out came his phone, so out came mine!

Good Girl!!!!!

Looks like you and your hitchhiker coordinated the photo very well

My score –

DH’s score –

Clearly all those games he is playing are paying off ; )

We were greeted at Big Thunder with a 5 minute wait. Yes please! And you know what can be done in 5 minutes?!

:rolleyes1
Dear lord, man's got a problem. Can't wait to hear how he balances the phone and 2 kids ; )

t least he felt more manly after riding this and winning some games on Candy Crush and really that’s all that matters.
Yes, nothing says manly like candy crush. Oh yeah ; )

ut for whatever reason, she could not get a handle on the car (constantly jerking and bumping around the track) and her Mexican side came out. I’ll upload the video later with lots of happy music over her ‘noise’
Can't wait to see this one

e just couldn’t understand why he couldn’t push through the line to the front to board and how it wasn’t fair that he had to wait, etc. The mom felt so sorry for her teenage son, allowing him to jump off the rocks to pass the time and saying, “Oh Kevin, you’re so silly!” Meanwhile, I wrote this out to DH on the first ‘notepad’ I could get to on my phone (which ended up being the first text message on my phone from Redbox)

Back off lady and give poor Kevin a break. He has been coddled his entire life and clearly his time is much more valuable than everyone else's. Poor boy. Hope he survived the wait.

actual process which took less than 5 minutes anyway because it took three people to hold him down and in the middle he started gagging. Gagging + Right after lunch = Not fun times. He didn’t actually throw up but boy was I ready for it to happen.
Poor boy. Maybe Kevin could have helped? Sorry, couldn't resist ; )

At the end, it looks like he starts crying but he just wanted to be cuddled. He was pretty happy though!
Hates the hair cut, loves the roller coaster. #ToddlerLogic

e did finally make it to the Christmas Shoppe and DH found another lone husband to sit and talk with while the women were inside. I present, the Husband’s Table

Wow, no phone. Was he feeling ill at this point?

And this was the only opportunity to take a picture of DH wearing a shirt with a logo that my DIS friend @TheMaxRebo made for him. It was way too cold to go without a sweater over it but here’s proof that he was wearing it under his sweater! Thanks again Phil for designing the logo for him!

This is freakin' awesome!!!!!! Hope he can actually wear it out on your next trip.

Each one tasted so different and each one so yummy and fresh

Wow, you all did a number on that sushi. Glad to know it was so good. We almost did it on our last trip but ended up with sushi at Cali Grill instead which as you can imagine was quite good.

Awesome!!!!!!

his was his first (AND LAST! :lmao:) time using it, to balance his cell phone for more ergonomic playing time
Cause if you're gonna use your phone that much ergonomics really do matter. So good to know he's looking after the health of his hands.

So excited for you all. I'm sure you'll have an amazing time and I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!!!

Mega update!

What an awesome time you had on this trip. So many experiences and tasty food options.
Thanks for sharing.

I hope you'll do another TR and/or keep us updated on how life is going for you. All the best to you and your family for the new addition!

My DIS time has been so few & far between lately, so I probably haven't commented in forever. But I just had some time to catch up and read the last of your updates! What a great trip & thanks for sharing it! I look forward to reading about your next. Hopefully WDW is not too bad at 5 months pregnant. DL at 4 months was not too bad for me, but I can't say I'd want to do a Disney park pregnant again anytime soon. lol

I am the 100% worst with commenting on TRs, but I loved yours and am super excited to read your next one (if you write one, that is!). :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter