"I bet they get Charmin" A May 2014 Girls Trip **04/03 THE END**

Jungle Cruise!! My love!!

New goal is to get a boat on POTC to myself...

Keys to the Kingdom made me really love Adventureland a lot more. Fantasyland is still #1 in my heart but I think Adventureland is a close second.

I LOVE the sleeping photo!! And that jumping photo came out great too.

Merranda has a good point. We're kind of enabling him. But he's just so hilarious...and handsome...

Jungle Cruise is a classic.

It was pretty awesome, just us girls spread out in a row for all of us.

I agree with that, KttK really did help me enjoy Adventureland. I've got a soft spot in my heart for Tomorrowland though just because it was the first land I fully explored in a Disney park and the first attractions I experienced, so there's something really magical about it.

They were both really great in the way that they came out.

I know, we just can't help it. If he wasn't so funy and handsome maybe, but until then we'll just keep enabling him.

We got some more travel news!

Unfortunately, they are not Disney related, but they are still pretty exciting!

As we've mentioned before in previous TRs, I get a very heavily discounted trip on a yearly basis at my job (aka, pretty much just flight taxes). And although the availability is sometimes pretty hard to work around, we were able to schedule a week off that worked out with in a couple of weeks only!

We'll be headed over to the Dominican Republic for a third time, but trying out a new destination as we'll be staying at the Grand Bahia Principe La Romana!

We're gonna be heading into Montreal for the night on April 3rd, and boarding a flight to Ottawa the following morning. From there, we'll be flying into Punta Cana, and then it's onto a one and a half to two hours transfer into La Romana, but that's all that was available so we decided it was worth the lengthy transportation time to get a week of relaxation in the sunshine! We'll be staying until April 11th, when we'll come back again from Punta Cana and back into Ottawa, with a stop over for the night, and finally April 12th will be our return into Montreal!

We are planning on trying to get this Trip Report done before we leave, so we'll see how that goes! There should be a minimum of three more updates coming your way before the end of the week, and we plan on doing a mini update either here, or possibly in this snazzy new PTR I've just started for November!

Family Vacation: We Must Be Crazy! - A November PTR

Shameless self promotion right there.

And without further ado, our next schedule update!

Day 8, Part 6: "This makes me want to cry"

We left Gaston to his ego fest, and decided to make our way over toward Adventureland. We checked Tink's wait time, but it was pretty lengthy, so we figured it was a good time to take a small photo break, and some of us went for some snacks while we were at it!

We did not get pictures of snacks (I know, shameful) as we did not sit to eat them, but I headed over to Sunshine Tree Terrace, and got myself a Citrus Swirl, whereas Veronica and Merranda went over to Aloha Isle instead, and each got a float with orange ice cream.

We headed back over toward the small covered area next to where Tink used to meet, and sat on the ground as we ate and relaxed for a little bit.

I also decided we needed to take a picture of our colorful MagicBands, which I posted on Instagram.

117_zpsg8ttrjek.jpg

With some of our bellies full, and all of us rested, we next made our way into Liberty Square.

And of course, the best thing to do at that point was to meet Tiana!

114_zpszpeqvjsf.jpeg

I wish I remembered what we talked about, because obviously a few of us seem pretty amused at what she was saying, but oh well.

115_zpsoqaoa5b3.jpeg

What a gorgeous, beautiful princess. Honestly, Tiana is always so very pretty.

116_zpsuupygt6l.jpeg

We bid the Louisiana princess goodbye, making our way over toward Tomorrowland when a familiar song started playing.

118_zpsaeswvrfu.jpg

It was Dream Along With Mickey time!

We stopped by, as Hayley loves this show (especially the part with Peter Pan) and watched it unfold from a distance.

119_zps7ifftqgm.jpg

120_zpsy0oscwwc.jpg

We then made our way through the crowds so we could cross through the hub (I can't wait and see how much easier navigation is now that a big part of the hub extension is completed) and head over to the bridge into Tomorrowland!

121_zpswsi4849t.jpg

We decided to do something that would allow us to sit in the air conditioning for a little while, as it was starting to get pretty brutally hot at that point, and the sun was shining like it's its job (which, it is, but you get what I'm saying).

122_zps33vudyi7.jpg

We went over to the Laugh Floor!

123_zpsk9xfrs1m.jpg

124_zpsguy4tspq.jpg

125_zpseutdxgkg.jpg

The next show was starting soon, so it wasn't too long until we were making our way in and gladly taking a seat. We caught a bit more of the 'pre-show' too than the last time we had, so that was also pretty hilarious, as usual.

We got out laughter canister filled and were thankfully able to get out the door, and we made our way over to the Lunching Pad next, because Eli had a mission to fulfil.

As she waited in line, Amber took a picture of Veronica and Merranda being Veronica and Merranda (they're the best).

126_zpst7clovol.jpg

And finally, Eli returned with a cream cheese pretzel in hand, and tears of joy in her eyes.

127_zps6jgj1u0y.jpg

Okay, so she wasn't actually crying, but she was pretty close to it. Discovering there were cream cheese pretzels in the Magic Kingdom was probably one of her favorite parts of the trip.

I also got a cup of water and we all sat for a bit while waiting for Eli to finish up her snack.

128_zpsgqljiwrp.jpg

And then we decided to go on the PeopleMover!

129_zps7jojqr57.jpg

130_zpspivvqb49.jpg

131_zpsacz9csv4.jpg

Amber was sitting across from Traci and Veronica, so obviously they got their share of pictures taken.

132_zpsywjq0iuj.jpg

Appreciating the sights of Tomorrowland.

133_zpsrijzjhxd.jpg

134_zpssq3rgf84.jpg

Traci also took the opportunity for a quick nap.

135_zpswzts2kgj.jpg

Space Mountain!

136_zpsarufuxjs.jpg

And of course, the Castle.

137_zpshtv0dnog.jpg

Once the ride was over, we had a FastPass+ to make, so we headed back out into the bright sunshine and made our way out of Tomorrowland.

138_zpsvr0j3ju9.jpg

Click for next post

Last edited:
I'm so glad (and a little jealous) of your upcoming getaway. These types of trips aren't generally of interest to me, but given the weather here today, I'd gladly make an exception this year. I wish you a wonderful and warm trip.

Mmmm Citrus Swirl. So happy the Orange Bird returned.

Tiana is beautiful and she also seems to do well with larger groups.

I am REALLY looking forward to the hub expansion being complete. It's pretty painful there right now and so not pretty. But I'm confident the pain will be worth it.

Haha, that is an awesome picture of Eli and a perfect capture of Disney food love.

I'm so glad (and a little jealous) of your upcoming getaway. These types of trips aren't generally of interest to me, but given the weather here today, I'd gladly make an exception this year. I wish you a wonderful and warm trip.

Mmmm Citrus Swirl. So happy the Orange Bird returned.

Tiana is beautiful and she also seems to do well with larger groups.

I am REALLY looking forward to the hub expansion being complete. It's pretty painful there right now and so not pretty. But I'm confident the pain will be worth it.

Haha, that is an awesome picture of Eli and a perfect capture of Disney food love.

We're super excited! We've been trying to get away since February, so now the 2 weeks countdown is seeming really long, but what can you do. I never used to imagine I'd be one to enjoy those kind of vacations too - I like playing in waves, but I'm not that much of a beach person past that. We have found a strong affinity to being pool side and reading books for a whole week though. It's just nice to relax (and eat unlimited amounts of food, even if not to Disney's standards)

I love Citrus Swirls so much! More than Dole Whips. Though, vanilla-pineapple swirl is pretty good too. If I had one again some time, I'd just get it as a swirl, not a float. But there's just so many good snacks that Dole Whips never really make my list by the time vacation is over.

Amber often says that friends of Tiana are always without exception gorgeous. I mean, obviously everyone is, but sometimes you'll come across a friend of a character who just doesn't fit quite as much, and it takes away from the picture a little. That has yet to happen for us with Tiana - even any time we see pictures of her online, from other people's trips.

People seem to really be enjoying the grass lately! And it looks like they've doubled up the FP+ capacity as they have two sections for viewing now, in Plaza East and Plaza West. Which, if you can pick your side, that's actually really convenient based on what your plans are past fireworks viewing. The Rose Garden was great, but if you were wanting to head toward Frontierland or Adventureland afterward, yikes.

Disney food is just amazing. I'm pretty sure even the pickiest of eaters, or people who are intent on going there and being hard to please (though they may not admit it) would at least find one food that they will ultimately just love. Teppan Edo chicken and noodles all the way!

Day 8, Part 7: "That poor child."

r7rIfpU.jpg

Another of my specialty crowd walking pictures.

3CoqYtm.jpg

Obligatory Castle picture.

WXOQeND.jpg

These cuties in their topiary forms.

Our Fastpass was actually pretty exciting because it'd mark a new first for not only the girls but for us as well.

That's right, we managed to score Festival of Fantasy Fastpasses and unlike with the Main Street Electrical Parade, we knew that this time facing Liberty Square would actually be better as the parade would be coming straight at us. So, we scanned our bands and headed over to do just that. It was really hot at this point, the sun was shining full force and shade just wasn't to be found. Being grown adults, we knew how to handle it and keep ourselves, hydrated.

However, there was a little kid in a stroller right next to us that was completely red. His chubby little legs were just so red, so was the rest of him and he had no cover at all. He looked miserable and we were feeling so bad for him. Usually I'm not the type to judge parenting, but this little guy was clearly in need of some shade and cool. Eli stood in ways to offer shade for his legs and he'd stretch his little feet out gratefully. At least until the mom turned him around, even more toward the sun. Ugh.

At that point, Eli got annoyed and came back to stress her annoyance with Veronica and me.

x86JhAu.jpg

Don't be fooled, we're smiling, but we were in the middle of ranting a few moments prior.

I pulled out my umbrella at some point to keep the sun off of me and stayed back against the railing, so not to block anyone else's view once the parade finally started.

And so, I proudly present an onslaught of pictures that Marie took from at the front lines next to Hayley while I sat back and enjoyed.

Tjo1dEA.jpg

Whenever I see costumes I imagine what it must be like dancing in them in the heat. This day especially I felt bad for all the long sleeves.

9Fl2lG8.jpg

And for the poor guy who is friends with the Beast.

Cs2js46.jpg

Hi to you too Prince Charming.

klEKhzi.jpg

I really love this section of the float, I won't lie.

8v8hIVR.jpg

Naveen and Tiana are sassy because they're so good looking that they can afford to be.

mCgCCIy.jpg

These sisters were a little harder to get a picture of.

uoZAoii.jpg

I love the dresses in this section.

KycGzex.jpg

Rapunzel is clearly scared.

rgromgu.jpg

LUZ2c0x.jpg

VKN9dGF.jpg

What a cutie.

05yMayO.jpg

Cool costumes that are probably not actually that cool in terms of dancing temperatures.

rtTCOes.jpg

ojhOGp8.jpg

TbxAUdg.jpg

FQ0pwl6.jpg

Kinda looks like Hook is pumping up the party.

r3Cyz4B.jpg

Our favorite fairy friend was also hard to get a picture of.

Qhpi4Hl.jpg

ROmc3Tg.jpg

Ring around the rosey? Possibly? TO be honest this was the only time I've seen the parade, so I don't remember most of the dancing.

dqHpCgI.jpg

Merida gets into her dancing though.

j0mVpr0.jpg

And is generally pretty happy.

Continued in next post

Day 8, Part 8: "Let's not do that!"

And more pictures of Festival of Fantasy.

fjWRUKM.jpg

p7dPDnr.jpg

Again, super cool looking costumes that probably aren't that cool to be inside of.

jRfG7od.jpg

Hello Philip, looking mighty dashing today.

nsZ0Aup.jpg

It's a freakingfracking fire breathing dragon! (Even I admit that it's awesome)

WdDyzvG.jpg

Even when it isn't breathing fire.

4ffJdET.jpg

Bashful is the cutest of all the dwarves.

Tjuivcf.jpg

Alice is also a cutie.

gpcWofL.jpg

Middle girl is so fab with her wave but left girl is looking mighty fierce.

Q5F4Aww.jpg

isGuoRa.jpg

T6LTv3I.jpg

3G9Z7YM.jpg

Daisy kinda looks upset at Donald here for some reason.

g2kChqj.jpg

Equally terrifying and awesome, I'd think.

4WbQj0J.jpg

That playful Pluto.

cqjxqRL.jpg

Fab Chip working his cape.

zQWeSZ0.jpg

Another costume I'd imagine to be quite hot and very interesting.

3UfzrzN.jpg

wXhqZpe.jpg

Look at these cutiefaces.

maZKZi1.jpg

I'm more interested in the human chain of CMs keeping people to the proper side of them than the girls carrying the ending stuff.

Once the parade had finished, we decided to get some group Castle shots before we did anything else.

4AWyDkC.jpg

We got another typical one.

And then Veronica speaks up and says, "I think we should do something different. We should.... all hold Amber!"

At this point, I shook my head and said, "Umm, how about let's not do that!"

lCAmkpD.jpg

I'm a tiny person, you guys. They outnumbered me. And they're clearly all thrilled about it while I'm gripping to Marie's arm afraid I'll be dropped onto Main Street USA.

oLEh6NF.jpg

I don't recommend this pose to others. Also, Merranda is sort of hidden, as you can see.

We were all ready for a midday nap, so we planned on heading back up the street but we accidentally went up the right side instead of the left and got trapped by the parade finishing up.

jhmBcnV.jpg

We snapped one picture of Peter and Hayley got some extra shots, but mostly we stayed in the shade of the covered Emporium walkway, waiting for it to pass so that we'd be able to head out to the bus stop.

Click for next post

Last edited:
All caught up! Sounds like you all are having a great time, despite a few hiccups along the way. My daughter and I are enjoying reading your TR as it's getting us both excited for our upcoming trip at the end of May!!! :)

WOW, FoF Fastpass is a pretty good score. I think you're in or around where I was for MSEP, but a much better spot for FoF.

Ugh I am not a judger either, but it doesn't take a genius to realize your child is roasting!! That's so sweet of Eli to do her best to try and give him some shade.

This parade is so annoying. Let me clarify. This parade is so annoying because it is so freaking wonderful that I can no longer skip the daytme parade.

Hook is definitely pumping up the party. Someone has to after the abomination of the musical changes to Move It Shake It. Yeah, still a little bitter. >:(

All caught up! Sounds like you all are having a great time, despite a few hiccups along the way. My daughter and I are enjoying reading your TR as it's getting us both excited for our upcoming trip at the end of May!!! :)

:welcome: Glad you're all caught up! And yes, the further away I get from the trip the more minor the hiccups seemed and the more amazing times really stand out that much better.

We're so glad to hear that this TR is helping to pump up you and your daughter! You're gonna have an amazing time in May, for sure. Ther'es a lot going on and hopefully the crowds and heat won't be too bad :)

WOW, FoF Fastpass is a pretty good score. I think you're in or around where I was for MSEP, but a much better spot for FoF.

Ugh I am not a judger either, but it doesn't take a genius to realize your child is roasting!! That's so sweet of Eli to do her best to try and give him some shade.

This parade is so annoying. Let me clarify. This parade is so annoying because it is so freaking wonderful that I can no longer skip the daytme parade.

Hook is definitely pumping up the party. Someone has to after the abomination of the musical changes to Move It Shake It. Yeah, still a little bitter. >:(

Yep, we were exactly the same spot but it works so much better for FoF than it does for MSEP.

Agreed, that poor baby. I felt so terrible and was glad of Eli trying to help.

Ehhh it's good but I've got to be in a mood to stake out spots in the daytime. I'm lazy and if the sun is too bright, forget about it :P

It's okay, Rob. No one expects you to get over it quickly. It's a tough blow, not nearly as catchy now.

Day 8, Part 9: "We need to think of poses!"

We had planned a very necessary midday break on our last park day, knowing that probably everyone (or at least the majority of the group) would be in need of a bit of rest, seeing how early we'd gotten up and how late we were planning on staying.

Hayley was accompanying us as we had offered to treat her to late lunch (food court lunch, but you know), so she got on the bus along with us. Before too long, we were back at the resort, and while I stopped by the gift shop to pick up a package from a previous day purchase, everyone headed over to the food court to get situated.

We actually didn't take any pictures of this happening (or any of our time at the resort, really), but we all got pretty standard fares. Veronica actually didn't get anything at that point as she wasn't hungry, but Traci got chicken nuggets, Hayley got a cheese pizza, and the rest of us had a build your own pasta meal.

We then made our way back to the room, and mostly everyone settled in to rest. Hayley stuck around for a big longer as she wanted to relax in the air conditioning too, but ultimately she left and headed back to a park so she could hop a bus to the Art of Animation, where her mother works.

Veronica and I went swimming for a little while, which was really nice and refreshing, and we chatted until it got closer to the point where we knew we'd want to be headed back to the Magic Kingdom. Getting out of the pool was not quite as nice, though very, very (aka too) refreshing, as the wind got a bit chilly. I was pretty much shivering as we made our way back to the room, where everyone else was still napping.

Get got back to the room around 6:30, and people started stiring and getting ready for the last evening - except Amber, who slept a bit longer while I started packing.

Around 6:50, we made our way out of the room and were in line for the bus at 7. Before too long, we had arrived, for the last time of the trip, at the Magic Kingdom!

And our first stop was this one.

212_zpst7fxpslr.jpg

After this quick bathroom stop, we texted Hayley to let her know we had returned to the park as she would be meeting up with us again in the evening. She wasn't on her way back just yet though, so we decided to find something quick to do to kill time in the meantime.

We made our way up a much fuller Main Street USA than what we had been able to do that same morning.

213_zpscyyt2e8q.jpg

214_zpsattrtqlh.jpg

Balloons and the Confectionary! Two of the best things on Main Street.

216_zpsumgp85xg.jpg

217_zps461gx3py.jpg

218_zpsf1tdfxlp.jpg

219_zps1qzlpf3o.jpg

Eli was pretending to be a dinosaur on our way up to the Castle.

220_zpsmkx6iqrw.jpg

The sun was starting to set at this point, making for a really pretty sky back drop.

221_zpsyrxz6pcl.jpg

Clearly, napping had done Eli some good.

222_zpsqxyfeg6d.jpg

Once we got up to the hub, we made a turn for the left.

225_zpsuqkvoue6.jpg

We decided that, although we had already met Tiana that day, we hadn't met Naveen! We knew he typically meets with her in the evening time, so we figured that we should go ahead and do that while waiting for Hayley!

The line had just started forming for the next set when we got there, so we just hopped in.

This one is really just for how great Merranda's face is in the background.

227_zpscgy9w2e5.jpg

228_zpsi9do4yl2.jpg

Wesie for Traci and Amber while waiting!

229_zpsw6mxyauv.jpg

230_zps1pjiyc5f.jpg

At that point, the girls were really getting into a discussion about more photoshoot pictures in the evening, and what kind of poses we should take.

231_zpsbtcquwu9.jpg

Basically, it was just Merranda and Veronica making some pretty hilarious suggestions.

232_zpsj3f8pejl.jpg

233_zpsewrawpng.jpg

And Amber with the camera to snap some of the reactions to said suggestions.

234_zpst3rjkcyp.jpg

235_zpslygan3h8.jpg

236_zpshh7drm1a.jpg

Sooner or later, the craziness had to subside though, and then we got a surprise - Naveen was indeed meeting that evening, but not with Tiana! He was meeting solo!

Eli wanted to take a selfie with him, so we let her go ahead and jump right in.

237_zpspuacqozc.jpeg

Obviously, she was a little starstruck.

Which could be due to the fact that he commented on how she looked just like his wife.

238_zpsql9d37fj.jpeg

That Naveen. Such a charmer.

239_zps5d1mlzfz.jpeg

The rest of us then jumped right in with them, and we took the pose that had been very seriously discussed prior to the prince's arrival.

241_zps5b00vj4v.jpeg

This is the first of many masterpieces to follow.

Click for next post

Well, as long as you were planning on staying late I can let it go that you took a break on the last day. :p

So... Eli was being a dinosaur? Any particular reason?

Since the sun was setting, I'm curious if you find the same thing. I find that darkness falls fast in Florida and wondering if it's just me.

Solo Naveen??? OK that is very bizarre. I don't think I've seen that before.

Ohhh my goodness I got so behind on this TR. Sorry!!!

It looks you guys had a lot of fun in Tomorrowland! I feel for Eli finding the cream cheese pretzels in MK and getting emotional. I lowkey get emotional whenever I have a dole whip.

The photo of Amber being held by the rest of the group is probably the best photo in this whole TR. I think I say that about every update. Sorry. I wish there was a DISboards award show so I could nominate this TR for best photos.

Between the pretzel and meeting Naveen, this was Eli's day.

Naveen is so smooth and charming! And the pose was on point.

I don't like that the day is ending on the last day of this TR's journey. Not one bit.

Can't wait for your next updates!!

Well, as long as you were planning on staying late I can let it go that you took a break on the last day. :p

So... Eli was being a dinosaur? Any particular reason?

Since the sun was setting, I'm curious if you find the same thing. I find that darkness falls fast in Florida and wondering if it's just me.

Solo Naveen??? OK that is very bizarre. I don't think I've seen that before.

Thanks, I'm glad we have your approval :P But yeah, that early a wake up call combined with late stay (I think the park was open til 1 am) don't mesh well

No other reason than the fact that she is Eli, and she is branded with her own kind of special

It does fall pretty fast. I mean, between the time we were walking up Main Street, and the time we got to wait in line for Naveen, it went from dusk to pitch black.

It was our first time seeing that, too! Definitely a win in our case, though ;) I mean, we looove Tiana, but since we'd already met her solo that day, may as well meet her husband solo too!

A solo Naveen, awesome! Love the pose! Masterpiece indeed!! :teeth:

It was pretty awesome! And thanks, it was all Veronica and Merranda's genius ;) These girls surely have a skill at coming up with masterful things. You'll get to see more soon!

Ohhh my goodness I got so behind on this TR. Sorry!!!

It looks you guys had a lot of fun in Tomorrowland! I feel for Eli finding the cream cheese pretzels in MK and getting emotional. I lowkey get emotional whenever I have a dole whip.

The photo of Amber being held by the rest of the group is probably the best photo in this whole TR. I think I say that about every update. Sorry. I wish there was a DISboards award show so I could nominate this TR for best photos.

Between the pretzel and meeting Naveen, this was Eli's day.

Naveen is so smooth and charming! And the pose was on point.

I don't like that the day is ending on the last day of this TR's journey. Not one bit.

Can't wait for your next updates!!

That's alright! Everyone's got busy times ;)

It was a pretty good time. The PeopleMover is always a favorite! And I know what you mean - I think everyone has their one Disney snack they just long for all year long and weep when they finally reunite.

We loved that pose so much! She wasn't quite as big a fan of it, as she mentioned, but oh well - clearly she had nothing to be worried about as we didn't drop her! And thanks so much, I'm glad you like our pictures! :)

It really was! I do think it was one of the days she enjoyed the most, with the empty park morning, Naveen, the pretzel, the nice break midday.

He really is smooth. Flirting up a storm with Eli, too - no wonder she was all giggly!

It's alright, we'll have many more adventures to come! This TR is almost over, but our Disney times are only just beginning ;)

Day 8, Part 10: "I bet you feel silly smiling."​

Fair warning, this chapter includes a lot of photoshoot pictures and the craziness was getting to us a bit. I mean, after going hard for a week, we were all feeling pretty goofy that last night. The result is a masterpiece of true photographic art.

After meeting with Naveen, we headed over to the bridge that links Liberty Square and Adventureland to get some more pictures.

First we were asked to smoulder.
tipu1cQ.jpg

Clearly none of us are going to be giving Flynn a run for his money anytime soon!

GHLQ3x8.jpg

Then we did one of those back shots and Hayley counted down before the picture before saying, "I bet you ust all feel pretty silly smiling."

We cracked up at that point as we realized we were all smiling despite the camera not seeing our faces.

Once that was finished we continued into Liberty Square again to try and find some places to take some more pictures. All I can say is that other people must have thought that we were crazy.

hGaM7iL.jpg

It was hard for Traci and I to get ourselves serious here.

95ldOpq.jpg

But we managed after a moment.

jAvQ9NN.jpg

I've mentioned before that Merranda is an improv comedian and well, she came up with many great stories during the trip.

So here's the story that she provided when asked by Eli as to what was really going on here:

I was just a working-class woman trying to keep my house in tip-top shape for my children. But then Veronica, the fine milk maid that came a-calling every Monday changed my life forever.

Lolol Merranda explain all the other people in this photo.

Well, dear Eli, you were there that night! It surprises me you don't remember. You and I were having a swell dinner party to commemorate your ascension up the corporate ladder (not an easy task for a lady these days, but your skills with management were no match! By the way, did you get the jam I sent you through the mail? I know how you like my jam) Anyways, you had just come out to see the commotion, because while i was distracted by my most kind suitor, Marie-Christiane had been coming to attempt to sell me some lady products for the third time that day. Now I told her I didn't need any of that sort of thing, but having saw my suitor she thought she saw a real opportunity. However, Traci my sweet neighbor, knowing my sweet demeanor toward people selling me things (I just bought my 10th kitchen knife last week! I don't really need all these knives) came to tell Marie, while her intentions were good, this was not the time to be bothering a lil' ol gal like me so she was ashooin her off my property. Amber, who had originally come to support her wife, was growing frustrated when Marie decided to not take no for an answer and (Marie) glued her hand right on my fine molding to prove her unquestionable determination! Amber just hadn't planned for such an eventful night, but we got Marie fixed up mighty quick (though her hand was sore for a week I'm sure!)

There you have it folks, the real story of what was going on in this art.

Once it was taken, there were pins spotted and the trading frenzie was back again.

MXLivwR.jpg

89PnsHz.jpg

A trade in action.

dozpygr.jpg

And the many feels of pin trading being properly expressed between Eli and Merranda (the two most avid traders in the group)

Pins acquired, we continued on with our mission of taking ridiculously memorable shots.

21RAVJn.jpg

Behind the scenes of a set-up.

xn9oBxS.jpg

We did it by height, so that's why Eli is in the back, even though later we'd learn that lighting wise it didn't work out for the best.

dusDU1c.jpg

Can't stay serious for too long.

2J5j0WE.jpg

You really should have seen the looks we got while doing this stuff.

We were having so much fun though, that a few weird looks weren't going to make us stop.

For our next adventure in photoshooting, we decided that we'd need to ride a classic ride and what better classic than the carousel?

dJxnMml.jpg

The ride was filled with many silly poses.

ql8ZYPP.jpg

What can I say?

V7t64Jf.jpg

Except that if you'd like us to model for you, we do know our stuff.

From one classic, we headed over to another.

Uhcgd4Q.jpg

This is where I found out that Hayley doesn't particularly like Winnie the Pooh. The news caused me to give her a bit of a side eye (for who doesn't love the chubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff, willy, nilly, silly old bear?)

She agreed to go on the ride anyway, so that was a win.

CsfvDv5.jpg

We did stop in his house to get some pictures though.

E6GjiBU.jpg

I can't decide if I love Veronica or Merranda's face more.

It was decided that Marie and I would switch positions from the groups of the PeopleMover. Meaning that I rode in the back of a car with Hayley and Eli in front and Marie rode with Veronica, Merranda, and Traci.

z3VBjBh.jpg

Veronica was kind enough to wave goodbye. (I don't know what Merranda is doing)

0u1EzQE.jpg

So were Traci and Marie, though they were a bit more silly.

GG75i5V.jpg

Here they are at the end of their journey.

Hayley suggested that we might go and meet Aurora on the off chance that Tiana was meeting with her or that Anna and Elsa had stayed behind (which she'd been told they did from time to time).

Since the wait was fairly short and we still had time before our Fastpass, we decided that it was a good idea.

n6RrqRr.jpg

Aurora admired all of our bows for a while and chatted with us a little about being a princess.

aBF1QRw.jpg

So we all posed like princesses with her.

Snow White was the one meeting with Aurora but we were more than happy to see her because she was adorable and quite funny.

GoByYV0.jpg

I don't even remember what everyone was laughing about, but I do remember laughing.

Given that there were 7 of us, Hayley suggested that we pose like the 7 Dwarfs and we all decided that it was a brilliant idea! I mean, how often do you have the exact numbers to do that?

7SJvkvT.jpg

Happy with our meets, we exited the hall and made our way to use our last fastpass of the trip.

Click for next post
[/post]

"I bet you just all feel pretty silly smiling."

:rotfl2: That is a good point.

I love that you did this photo shoot, especially on the last night. Normally too much rushing around trying to get this done, or that done. Not enough just remembering where you are and how great that really is. Kudos to you all!!! Frankly, weird looks only make it better. They wish they were having that much fun.

This is where I found out that Hayley doesn't particularly like Winnie the Pooh.

Just one question Amber... where DID you dump the body?

I LOOOOOOVED THIS UPDATE. Literally, I could not stop laughing throughout the entire thing. AWESOME group shots!!!

:rotfl2: That is a good point.

I love that you did this photo shoot, especially on the last night. Normally too much rushing around trying to get this done, or that done. Not enough just remembering where you are and how great that really is. Kudos to you all!!! Frankly, weird looks only make it better. They wish they were having that much fun.

Just one question Amber... where DID you dump the body?

Habits get us again. After that I started making silly faces.

Honestly this day was one of the best for us and the photoshoot and all of the craziness and silliness that went along with it is my fondest memory of the trip. It's like, yes, we're at Disney but we're still just all friends who are traveling together and looking to have a good time.

:rolleyes1 Don't know what you're talking about Rob. I'd never do anything to anyone for not loving the most lovable bear in the world.

I LOOOOOOVED THIS UPDATE. Literally, I could not stop laughing throughout the entire thing. AWESOME group shots!!!

A little bit of crazy is good in group shots I think :p We loved doing this photoshoot and I'm so glad that Marie had the idea for it, these are definitely pictures we'll cherish and laugh about for a lifetime.

OK, I couldn't stop laughing. The poses were FABULOUS! I don't know which one was funnier. Genius! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter