"I almost peed my pants.. and fell out!" March 2015 TR

Sounds like Elsa was back in "conceal, don't feel" mode! Looks like you had a great interaction with A&E nonetheless. I missed them last year, buy my wife and daughter said they were great. We have FPs for all four of us to meet them this year, to our son's dismay :)

Looks like the day turned around nicely!

Love the pics!! I wonder if the princesses get sore faces after smiling for pictures all day lol. But sounds like you had a decent interaction with them, especially Anna. I love your 7DMT pictures! So now I know...if if I ever get a chance to go on it, I will sit closer to the front since I'm a wuss :))

Hmmm, the Anna/Elsa FP setup seems really odd to me. This is not the first time I've heard how short the wait was, and I experienced the same thing as well. I wonder if the FP supply is set low, or if maybe many don't actually use it (which is scary). I'm not complaining certainly, but I just find it interesting.

Wait time card!!!! Congratulations! That is indeed a supreme honour. :thumbsup2

Hey Casey! I'm so sorry that you didn't get the pictures you'd dreamed about of the castle. I admire your restraint with that guy who rammed you with his stroller. I know it must have been a bummer that your camera didn't work but you certainly got some good pics from your camera phones. BTW, I thought it was so funny that you can see Sken taking pics with his phone in the ride pics. :rotfl:

I loved your attitude about having a nice day anyway and it totally worked. It looks like you had a great breakfast, fun rides, and a nice princess interaction. The power of positive thinking is strong. :thumbsup2

I love the Little Mermaid ride, but I totally agree. Ariel is a bit creepy!! We ended up missing out on going on it last time since it was closed for refurb at the end of February, but it's on the top of my list for when I go next year!

i really love the Mine train pictures.. Composition perfection!
Anna and Elsa! Yep Anna is a much better interaction then her sister, who in my opinion is a snot. The character is a nose in the air snooty person. which i didn't think was portrayed in the movie?!?:confused3 i don't know..
yes you were in in some much needed rest!!! How did you like Splitsville? I heard it was really expensive??

Before I get to the replies.. I forgot to upload the Fitbit picture

Lots of walking again this day!

So glad you were able to shake it off and not let the annoying CM's and the situation in the am wreck the day. Looks like a lot of fun was had after!! Is it just the picture - or does the sky look pretty grey and ominous there in your castle shot?? I love Buzz...too bad about the gun not working right...that's annoying! And a little feet up, Peoplemover shot...love that...takes me back...wishing I was there....

That wasn't the sky.. it was my mood radiating into the picture! HAHA :rotfl::lmao:

I wish I was there too!! I would give anything to be sitting on the Peoplemover right now and not at my desk!

love the pictures!!! So cute he has his hands up... even if they are half up on space mountain!

Love your shoes too... People mover is one of our favorites!!!

He was so excited to put his hands up, it was adorable! He copies Sken a lot, so this is just another thing to add to the list. He really looks up to him, it's so cute!

Thanks! They were one of my Christmas gifts from Sken and they were well used on this trip!

Buzz is no fun without a gun! Some great photos tho. Peoplemover is a must do for us. That's one of the pros to MDE is being able to go on and switch a FP for a time you want.

It was no fun!! Peoplemover is just a great ride! I did like that about MDE because we did it often!

Looks like it turned out to be a good day. I have not met Anna and Elsa but my sisters have and they adored them. I love the seven dwarfs mine train photo pass photos they are really good compared to some of the other ones.

It did turn around, which was awesome. Anna and Elsa were great! The Mine Train PP did come out awesome, probably my favorite of all the ride photos!

What fun updates! I adore your PP pictures, and your pictures on Buzz and Space Mountain are so fun.

I'm glad you had a good interaction with Anna and Elsa (I still prefer them together).

Love the Little Mermaid ride and what a fun time you two had on Mine Ride.

And you got a few more rides in, a rest and an early dinner and a restful night. Sounds perfect (except for the mess of getting into the MK that morning).

Thanks! I think they came out great!

I bet they would be awesome together! Sken really liked Anna too!!

Yes, without that morning, the day was one of the best that we had there!

Sounds like Elsa was back in "conceal, don't feel" mode! Looks like you had a great interaction with A&E nonetheless. I missed them last year, buy my wife and daughter said they were great. We have FPs for all four of us to meet them this year, to our son's dismay :)

Looks like the day turned around nicely!

LOL! Yes, it was awesome. Anna made up for the lacking Elsa. I'm sure you all will have a great interaction!!

Love the pics!! I wonder if the princesses get sore faces after smiling for pictures all day lol. But sounds like you had a decent interaction with them, especially Anna. I love your 7DMT pictures! So now I know...if if I ever get a chance to go on it, I will sit closer to the front since I'm a wuss :))

I'm sure they do!! I can't even imagine. They are my favorite ride photos, it's just so cool how they just take them and link to your Magicband without having to do anything! I wish they did that on more rides!

Hmmm, the Anna/Elsa FP setup seems really odd to me. This is not the first time I've heard how short the wait was, and I experienced the same thing as well. I wonder if the FP supply is set low, or if maybe many don't actually use it (which is scary). I'm not complaining certainly, but I just find it interesting.

Wait time card!!!! Congratulations! That is indeed a supreme honour. :thumbsup2

It was odd to be honest. We went in thinking it was going to take a bit and the whole process from scanning the bands to walking out took maybe 15-20 minutes.

Thanks! I have never been so honored!

Hey Casey! I'm so sorry that you didn't get the pictures you'd dreamed about of the castle. I admire your restraint with that guy who rammed you with his stroller. I know it must have been a bummer that your camera didn't work but you certainly got some good pics from your camera phones. BTW, I thought it was so funny that you can see Sken taking pics with his phone in the ride pics. :rotfl:

I loved your attitude about having a nice day anyway and it totally worked. It looks like you had a great breakfast, fun rides, and a nice princess interaction. The power of positive thinking is strong. :thumbsup2

Thanks! I have heard so many stories about people arguing at WDW and I didn't want to make a scene. At the point it was yell or keep reserved so I chose the latter. I also did't want to effect his kids day in any way.

Thanks, it really is!

I love the Little Mermaid ride, but I totally agree. Ariel is a bit creepy!! We ended up missing out on going on it last time since it was closed for refurb at the end of February, but it's on the top of my list for when I go next year!

That's a bummer.. It is a nice little ride. I also love singing all the songs throughout the ride!

i really love the Mine train pictures.. Composition perfection!
Anna and Elsa! Yep Anna is a much better interaction then her sister, who in my opinion is a snot. The character is a nose in the air snooty person. which i didn't think was portrayed in the movie?!?:confused3 i don't know..
yes you were in in some much needed rest!!! How did you like Splitsville? I heard it was really expensive??

They are pretty awesome!

That's true. Although her picking on Sken was pretty damn funny!!

Splitsville was nice. Our waiter sucked.. you could tell he was new. We didn't bowl or anything just ate dinner and had some cocktails. It was covered by the dinning plan, so we only had to pay for drinks so it wasn't too bad. The food was good, I got a pizza and Sken got seafood and we both enjoyed it.

Off topic, how was your Labby when you were gone? I know for ours, it was like she was on vacation, too, staying with my in-laws. Gave us a slight scare when she ate some treated mulch, but all was well.

Off topic, how was your Labby when you were gone? I know for ours, it was like she was on vacation, too, staying with my in-laws. Gave us a slight scare when she ate some treated mulch, but all was well.

She was okay. She stayed with my parents and the first few days were great. We were gone 10 days though and towards the end she started to act up. She went to the bathroom in the house one day, even though she hadn't done that in about a year. They also strung up a line for her in the backyard, and she managed to escape it (mom didn't tell us until we got home). She didn't get far, but gave my mom a scare! She is used to our fenced backyard, so she just wanted to wonder.

I don't think we will go away for as long again for a while. But for a few days she was great!

Day Four- "Don't do that!!!!"
Part One

We were a little slow starting this morning. Our first FP was around 10:30 and the park opened at 9 so we got there a little after that. I didn't write it in my notes, but I think the buses were running behind this morning. We finally got on a packed bus and headed off to MGM.. uhh Hollywood Studios. We had a bus driver from HELL!! There was a guy standing towards the back and we were standing also. He was carrying a young child and his older but still young son was standing in front of him. The bus driver kept slamming on the brakes and then accelerating at a high speed. Well after a few times, he slammed on the brakes again and the son went flying. He hung on to the pole, but his body swung around it.. and he hit his face on the plastic between the seats. All of a sudden the guys sitting gets all upset and starts saying "Oh my God.. you lost your tooth!!!" The guy chuckled, and told the man the boy had already lost it, but that the bus driver was nuts. A few seconds later a family adjusted themselves so the boy could sit. Sken also positioned himself so that he could catch the man holding the baby if he went down. When we got off a few different people went up to the driver and told him he needs to slow down and explained the situation. It looked like it was getting heated so we moved along.

After that craziness it was time to walk into HS without the hat! This was the first time I saw it without the hat and I have to say it was weird.

We decided to make use of our MM again!

We were running a tid bit behind this morning so we headed right to our first FP. While we headed there, Dawn, AT, Myra and Kaden headed to their first FP.

Kaden looks so small in that seat!!! He loved it though, it was his first time being tall enough to ride!

While walking over to our first FP we passed this beauty! The line was way to long to ever get a PP but I took some pictures from a distance!

Soon it was time for our FP! We waited in a short line and before long we walked in and were seated in a great spot!

Before long the show started and I was in Heaven! I loved being able to sing along and enjoy all the little kids singing along too! Sken even sang a little bit!

SNOAP!!!

I posted a picture on Facebook and said "To all those in Boston.. we have snow here too!" Haha, my family and friends didn't think it was too funny, but I did!! I don't want to ruin the show for those who haven't seen it.. but my favorite part was "Man Spanx!!"

When we were done there, we texted the rest of the family because we all had a FP for Star Tours!! While we were waiting for it to be our return time, Sken and Kaden went closer to watch the Jedi training. They both got a kick out of it! Before long it was our turn and we headed on! It had been a long time since I ride this ride!

After our ride, we went into the little shop and Kaden built a lightsaber!

He was so excited! Dawn told him he couldn't take it out because it wouldn't work if he did, so he had it all wrapped in a bag and was holding it tightly to his chest. We ended up talking him into giving it to AT to hold, but it was hard! From there, they had a FP for ToT. I don't ride ToT and Sken didn't want to go by himself, so Sken, Dawn and Myra went and AT, Kaden and I waited for them by the exit to BatB. This ride video is the best that we have! Sken looking over to them is a riot!

After they rode Sken and I discussed the Singer Rider for RnRC but he didn't want to do that, so we split up from the fam and headed to try some rides we hadn't done yet and wait for our third FP. Dawn, AT, Myra and Kaden had to go back to pack as this was their last day there and we would all meet back up for dinner!

My FAVORITE RIDE OF ALL TIME!!! ToT!
next time you should do the line then take the chicken exit!

Love the video! Sorry everyone is leaving!

The park looks empty!

Was that lighting rig always on the side of the AT-AT, and I am just not very observant?

The Frozen Sing-a-Long looks fun, but our son will revolt if we make him do that. Besides, we went to the sing-a-long version of the film in theaters, and NO ONE in the theater sang. I was expecting it to be like Rocky Horry, but everyone got cold feet.

Great trip report!

Day Four- "Don't do that!!!!"
Part Two

After the family parted ways.. we walked back towards Pixar Place to get ready for our TSMM FP. We looked at the wait for GMR but it was a bit long. While walking over I did see something that I had never done and had heard many good things about it from many DISers so in we went... to One Man's Dream!!

It was so cool in there! I loved being immersed in all that history and getting to know Walt a little more. I can't believe I had never done it before!

When we were getting to the end, Sken was looking at something and I was looking into the big glass case near the movie. I think it was for Disneyland Tokyo or something but it was neat. All of a sudden a CM comes over to me and goes "Don't do that!" I pulled back and started to look around frantically. I wasn't touching the case.. so I had no clue what I was doing wrong! She says again "Don't do that?" So finally I said back to her, "What?!" She pointed at my shirt. I was wearing my shirt that says "I know all the words to Frozen and I will sing them to you." She didn't want me to sign Frozen to her. Okay... Wasn't planning on it. The whole thing was off-putting to me. She sounded very serious when telling me not to "do that." She then went on to say that she doesn't really like Frozen any more and she wanted me to sing Tangled. It's totally fine to not like Frozen.. but as a CM I wouldn't admit that. I also wouldn't tell people to not like it. The whole interaction was weird.

From there we headed to TSMM for our final FP of the day!

Sken beat me! I was winning until the bonus round, and he took it home! He even got best in vehicle , although the picture is blurry. It was a great ride and we both agreed that it's better than Buzz. He wanted to ride again but was not going to wait the 120 minutes for it.

After that we were hungry so we headed over to Pizza Planet. The line was long but the food was good so we didn't mind too much. I also got the special cupcake.. the Cinderella!

After that we decided to head out. We wanted to take a break and we had to change before dinner. We also had to give ourselves plenty of time to get to dinner as we had to take a few different methods of transportation!! Any guesses as to where we were headed??

We finally got on a packed bus and headed off to MGM

Atta girl!! :woohoo:

uhh Hollywood Studios.

You lost me. LOL

I am not one who hated the hat, but I never really liked the positioning of it. Of course, I'm not sure how it could have been better but...

While I do admit that carriage is certainly pretty, I can't even imagine actually standing in line for a picture. Maybe if the line was short.

Considering your shirt, I think this was the obvious, and mandatory, FP selection. It is a cute show.

I'd say overall everyone enjoyed ToT, but the chap next to Sken does appear a little uncomfortable.

ONE MAN'S DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I just realized that I have never been in Pizza Planet. I'm not really a fan of the Disney pizza :duck:

Ugh...way behind again thanks to no notification. Grr.

Looks like you definitely were getting good use out of your PP+.

Bummer you weren't able to trick Sken with Beverly.

That mango margarita looks amazing and I bet tasted even better considering how hot it was. I cannot even imagine going from 20 degree weather to 95 degrees, that is so drastic.

That's a super neat towel animal, very creative mousekeeping.

Sounds like some awesome rides with the kids. Way to go Sken saving the day and riding with the kids in the front of BTMRR.

I find it funny that Sken was the one who got soaked. LOL, totally sounds like my DH who would hate to get wet and then be the one drenched.

I absolutely love the story about Space Mountain and O shouting that, I can totally hear and see this happening based on your description. Love it and now we know the reason behind your TR title. Good choice.

Oh no :( I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate start to your morning. That would be devastating to be dreaming of this picture for so long and then have it taken away from you just like that. However, the castle pictures you took look beautiful.

Bummer about the camera batteries. So glad CP went well and was able to give the day a positive spin. Great character photos.

Gorgeous photo taken by the waitress, how sweet.

That stinks that Sken's blaster didn't work, but the pic sure turned out great.

Wow, practically no wait for Anna and Elsa, that's incredible! Sounds like you had some awesome interactions. Pics turned out really cute, glad they were able to find them for you.

Awesome ride photos on 7DMT!

Ahh, Frozen sing along looks so cool!

Oh gosh I cannot wait to see One Man's Dream, I try to skim over people's photos of this (no offense) because I want to experience it myself.

That Cinderella cupcake looks amazing!

I want that cupcake!! I've never seen One Man's Dream either...putting it on the list now :) That surely was a strange interaction with the CM...I would keep that to myself and never say stuff like that to someone, especially a guest at Disney...ODD! But other than that looks like a fun day so far!

another awesome update! YAY!
as you know HS is a favorite of ours!!! did you see any of the street performers?
I will say it looks a bit crowded!!!
One mans dream... yeah i balled my eyes out.
I think the CM was trying to be funny.. yet it was an epic fail. maybe?!?!

you didn't go and draw?!?!

OK OK dinner.. Lots of transportation to get there... Ohana? AK?

When we left the shop, they were doing the little ceremony where the kids and men try to pull the Sword out of the stone.
They still do this? I thought that stopped AGES ago! :thumbsup2

Looks like yall have been having fun. Love the tot ride video. And what a strange interaction in one man's dream.

My FAVORITE RIDE OF ALL TIME!!! ToT!
next time you should do the line then take the chicken exit!

Love the video! Sorry everyone is leaving!

I've never really thought about doing the chicken exit. Although Sken didn't even want to do single rider on RnRC so I doubt he'd want to be by himself on the actual ride.

The park looks empty!

Was that lighting rig always on the side of the AT-AT, and I am just not very observant?

The Frozen Sing-a-Long looks fun, but our son will revolt if we make him do that. Besides, we went to the sing-a-long version of the film in theaters, and NO ONE in the theater sang. I was expecting it to be like Rocky Horry, but everyone got cold feet.

Great trip report!

I'm not sure, I haven't been on that ride since I was in 8th grade and I don't remember it at all.

The sing-a-long was great! I could see how the theater would be a let down!

Atta girl!! :woohoo:

You lost me. LOL

I am not one who hated the hat, but I never really liked the positioning of it. Of course, I'm not sure how it could have been better but...

While I do admit that carriage is certainly pretty, I can't even imagine actually standing in line for a picture. Maybe if the line was short.

Considering your shirt, I think this was the obvious, and mandatory, FP selection. It is a cute show.

I'd say overall everyone enjoyed ToT, but the chap next to Sken does appear a little uncomfortable.

ONE MAN'S DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I just realized that I have never been in Pizza Planet. I'm not really a fan of the Disney pizza :duck:

Haha MGM Fans UNITE!!!

We couldn't justify standing in line either.. hence the stalker photo from afar! LOL the line was longer a few days later when we returned too!! So crazy! They did have a glass slipper prop that you could pose with too.

The guy next to Sken... HAHAHAHA! I ordered the disk with all the MM pictures and we were going though them and zooming in on a bunch. This was our favorite to zoom in on because of that man. SO FUNNY!!

Pizza Planet is very cute! It's an arcade and restaurant, much like the one in Toy Story.

Ugh...way behind again thanks to no notification. Grr.

Looks like you definitely were getting good use out of your PP+.

Bummer you weren't able to trick Sken with Beverly.

That mango margarita looks amazing and I bet tasted even better considering how hot it was. I cannot even imagine going from 20 degree weather to 95 degrees, that is so drastic.

That's a super neat towel animal, very creative mousekeeping.

Sounds like some awesome rides with the kids. Way to go Sken saving the day and riding with the kids in the front of BTMRR.

I find it funny that Sken was the one who got soaked. LOL, totally sounds like my DH who would hate to get wet and then be the one drenched.

I absolutely love the story about Space Mountain and O shouting that, I can totally hear and see this happening based on your description. Love it and now we know the reason behind your TR title. Good choice.

Oh no :( I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate start to your morning. That would be devastating to be dreaming of this picture for so long and then have it taken away from you just like that. However, the castle pictures you took look beautiful.

Bummer about the camera batteries. So glad CP went well and was able to give the day a positive spin. Great character photos.

Gorgeous photo taken by the waitress, how sweet.

That stinks that Sken's blaster didn't work, but the pic sure turned out great.

Wow, practically no wait for Anna and Elsa, that's incredible! Sounds like you had some awesome interactions. Pics turned out really cute, glad they were able to find them for you.

Awesome ride photos on 7DMT!

Ahh, Frozen sing along looks so cool!

Oh gosh I cannot wait to see One Man's Dream, I try to skim over people's photos of this (no offense) because I want to experience it myself.

That Cinderella cupcake looks amazing!

Welcome back! This new DIS is screwing with everyone's notifications so it's no problem!

Thanks for all your comments! It might be confusing if I try to answer them all, but I did read them all and appreciate you taking the time to comment!!

I want that cupcake!! I've never seen One Man's Dream either...putting it on the list now :) That surely was a strange interaction with the CM...I would keep that to myself and never say stuff like that to someone, especially a guest at Disney...ODD! But other than that looks like a fun day so far!

The cupcake was so good!! I ate the whole thing even after pizza and salad!

I agree it was strange. Didn't have a huge impact, just odd all around.

another awesome update! YAY!
as you know HS is a favorite of ours!!! did you see any of the street performers?
I will say it looks a bit crowded!!!
One mans dream... yeah i balled my eyes out.
I think the CM was trying to be funny.. yet it was an epic fail. maybe?!?!

you didn't go and draw?!?!

OK OK dinner.. Lots of transportation to get there... Ohana? AK?

We walked by some street performers, but they were all to crowded to watch. It was very crowded for most of our trip.. I didn't like that too much. We usually go the week before in March, this week was spring break so we got all those crowds.

Epic fail for sure. Her delivery was all wrong!

Stop rushing my TR!!! HAHA Maybe we did draw on a different day???

Nope not Ohana or AK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter