HUGE DIScounts on disneyland/disney stuff nj area

BRERALEX

That's a wrap.
JERSEY GARDENS MALL has a sttore with stuff 50-75%off mostly disneyland stuff but some of it is just disney houshold things its cool if your in that area its worth a trip.

they have great sweaters and tshirts some beanie babies some small snow globes, mugs, its cool

I dont think it even has a name up its like one of those temporary stores with folding tables and no signs and like i said its mostly california stuff i guess they couldnt sell on the west coast. alos lots of 2000 t-shirts id say call the mall and ask if they have a phone line.

its not the best store or anything i just felt an obligation that i knew it was there and maybe someone could benefit from it. they have mickey soap and salt and pepper mickey shakers all like 50% off. but if your in dover i dont know if its worth a trip just for that you know

Thanks... I have only been to the Jersey Gardens Mall once.. but I am going to Atlantic City next week so on my way back I will go by it on the parkway. If I have time I will stop just to check it out. There are a few other stores I like in that mall also.

Lisa

Hey doubletrouble_vb,

Yes, I am in the North Jersey one also, Morris County. It is a small world :D

Lisa

Central Jersey here. Guess I'll make the trip to that mall to see what they have. Thanks for the info.

Hi all I am in central Jersey also. I received an email about the store. It is a temporary AMS character warehouse. Last year they had mostly Disneyland merchandise. It is supposed to be open until 6/9. Here is the info from the email.

AMS Character Warehouse Clearance Event is opening Friday, May 10th at
Jersey Gardens Shopping Center. The store is located across from Dress
Barn. Items will be discounted up to 80% off the original retail.

This location will be open until Sunday, June 9th.

Jersey Gardens
Jersey Gardens Shopping Center
651 Kapkowski Road #1242
Elizabeth, NJ 07201-2923
Phone: (908) 289-6611
Store hours: Mon-Sat 10-9, Sun 11-7
Located across from Dress Barn
Scheduled Closing Date: 6/9/2002

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter