HRH Club Benefits day of checkout?

mwatson011

Mouseketeer
we have an evening flight home, and plan to spend the majority of checkout day at the park. Wondering if the club level access would be available to us the afternoon we checkout if we have down time between the park and our flight? Thanks!

When you check out, your room key is deactivated
No access to rooms or lounge, but still a guest to the eateries, valet, pools, etc

You would need to contact the hotel management for extending club privilege and new card key

Try to arrange this when you first check in

Our experience after seven stays: the lounge and Club Level benefits are available for the full day of your check out. The room key is deactivated. The key to the lounge is not. We often stop for snacks before leaving for the airport.

If you stay at hrh or rpr, your room key is coded for the elevator to reach the 7 th floor where club lounge is located

All other room keys only allow the elevator to go to the 6 th floor

There have been a few opposing reports on this lately. Not sure there is an actual policy.

I called the concierge line, explained my situation and was told that club privelages including the lounge expire at check out, no exceptions as they have new guests to tend to that check in that day. I will not book club level as a result, it won't be worth the extra expense.

So, this post prompted me to call RPR club lounge directly to ask about being able to use the lounge both prior to getting our room on check in day and after official checkout time. The person I spoke with assured me that we would have access to the lounge and any amenities from the time we check in (even if it's 7am) until we leave the premises on day of check out. I explained that we have a late flight and would likely stop by the lounge around 5p to grab a quick bite before heading to the airport. She said that would be completely fine.
Just wanted to share my conversation. Honestly, if we weren't allowed to use it before/after check out/in, I probably wouldn't do it. The ability to grab a few breakfasts, snacks, maybe light dinner are what make it worth the extra money to me.

We just came back from a stay at the HRH- Rock Royalty level. I went to the front desk at checkout and asked for a key to be able to access the lounge later that day as we had a late flight out. She gave me keys that worked to re-enter the hotel from the walkway from the parks as well as the 7th floor. We've done this before so no problem at all if you're at the Hard Rock. :thumbsup2We love it there!

We stayed at RPR last August. On checkout day, we went to the front and asked for club access to be extended. They were able to do it no problem.

At RPR they have said Club Lounge access after checkout is "usually" limited until 3pm.

If lounge is not busy it may be arranged but no guarantees. They usually have to speak to a manager to arrange this. Appetiser hour is their busiest time obviously, so it can vary from week to week.

We have always been very lucky in the past, that we have been granted late access to CL when our flight left at 9pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter