HPRP: Another Year of Mischief, Magic, and Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam: Fine!

Max: *turns her back to him*

Hermione:*rolls her eyes* Why do you guys always have to fight?Max could have died last night but here you are fighting like absolutely nothing has happened.

Harry:*stretches*I'm going to go get ready.*goes to his room and locks the door*

Ron:*yawns* Same here.*heads to his room*

Max: Yes, we are still fighting. And besides, if hew can;t trust ,me, why should he care about me, and reverse. I'm going to go get ready. *walks into her room*

Ron:*walks out in his gear and with his broom**His face is pale* I can't do this.

Harry:*walks out* What do you mean you cant do it?You've been practicing like mad this whole time.

Ron:*shakes his head* After this game I'm resigning.

Harry:Then we better get some food in you so you can play your best game.Anyone else hungry?

Hermione:I am,but I should go change.*goes to her room*

Max: *comes out of her room with her gear and broom* What's the problem now? Oh, I'm hungry!

Adam: She started it!

Max: No, you started it. You started it when you stopped telling me anything at all, and when you started when you began telling me bad, vague lies and acted like you were so superior to me and that I was so dumb that I shouldn't be able to see through it. I put up with it for weeks! All I did was tell you when I decided enough was enough.

Ron:Not the best way to help yourself mate.

Harry:*changes the subject* So are you going to the game?You wont bring attention to yourself because you'll be in a huge crowd.

Hermione:*walks out of her room with a orange scarf on and with a flag for Gryffindor*

Max: Well, are we leaving or not?

Adam: I am, surprisingly.

Ron:I'm not really hungry.

Harry:We're starved.

Hermione:*nods*

Hermione:You are?That is surprising.

Harry:Brilliant.

Adam: Well, this is my last year at Hogwarts, and I should probably enjoy myself.

Max: Let's go already!

Hermione:Nicely said.Now I'm hungry so I'm going to breakfast before the game.*leaves*

Harry:Good for you.*leaves with her*

Ron:Yeah.*leaves after Harry*

Max: *leaves*

OOC: Chores, sorry.

Max: *turns her back to him*

Max: Yes, we are still fighting. And besides, if hew can;t trust ,me, why should he care about me, and reverse. I'm going to go get ready. *walks into her room*

Max: *comes out of her room with her gear and broom* What's the problem now? Oh, I'm hungry!

Max: No, you started it. You started it when you stopped telling me anything at all, and when you started when you began telling me bad, vague lies and acted like you were so superior to me and that I was so dumb that I shouldn't be able to see through it. I put up with it for weeks! All I did was tell you when I decided enough was enough.

Max: Well, are we leaving or not?

Max: Let's go already!

Max: *leaves*

OOC: Chores, sorry.

Hermione:*Enters the Great Hall**smiles* Looks like most everyone has the team spirit.

Harry:*high fives Dean*

Seamus:*runs up to them in his uniform* I'm so excited!I heard some people bought fireworks from the Weasley's store and when they set them off it'll say "Go Gryffindor!"**Leaves*

Hermione:*sits down* Well this will be fun.*gets some eggs*

Harry:*smiles* Its brilliant.*gets a waffle*

Ron:*sits down and frowns*

ooc:Its okay

Hermione:*Enters the Great Hall**smiles* Looks like most everyone has the team spirit.

Harry:*high fives Dean*

Seamus:*runs up to them in his uniform* I'm so excited!I heard some people bought fireworks from the Weasley's store and when they set them off it'll say "Go Gryffindor!"**Leaves*

Hermione:*sits down* Well this will be fun.*gets some eggs*

Harry:*smiles* Its brilliant.*gets a waffle*

Ron:*sits down and frowns*

ooc:Its okay

Max: *grins* There's so much red and gold it's blinding! *hears someone tell her good luck* Thanks! *sits down*

Max: *grins* There's so much red and gold it's blinding! *hears someone tell her good luck* Thanks! *sits down*

Harry:Its great!All these people believe that we'll win!*eats his waffle*

Ron:*Turns green at all the food*

Hermione:*sighs* Ronald you must eat or drink.

Harry:Just drink some pumpkin juice.Give me your cup.

Ron:*hands him the cup*

Luna:*walks up with a huge lion hat on her head* Hello everyone.

Harry:Its great!All these people believe that we'll win!*eats his waffle*

Ron:*Turns green at all the food*

Hermione:*sighs* Ronald you must eat or drink.

Harry:Just drink some pumpkin juice.Give me your cup.

Ron:*hands him the cup*

Luna:*walks up with a huge lion hat on her head* Hello everyone.

Max: *eats a pancake* *turns to looks at Ron* You okay Ron? Relax. We're going to win, everything will be fine. Now eat, or at least drink something. You can't play on an empty stomach. *glances at Luna and her lion head hat* *is used to seeing Luna with strange stuff* Hello Luna.

Max: *eats a pancake* *turns to looks at Ron* You okay Ron? Relax. We're going to win, everything will be fine. Now eat, or at least drink something. You can't play on an empty stomach. *glances at Luna and her lion head hat* *is used to seeing Luna with strange stuff* Hello Luna.

Ron:Yeah,just a bit nervous.

Luna:Hello,have we met?

Harry:*takes out a vial and tips it into the cup**hands him the cup* Suit yourself then,just drink.

Luna:*looks at Ron* You look dreadful Ron,is that why you put something in his drink?Is it a tunic?

Harry:*puts the vial in his pocket*

Hermione:*worriedly* Dont drink it Ron!

Ron:*looks at them all**takes a huge drink**smiles*

Hermione:*to Harry* You could get expelled for that.

Harry:For what?

Ron:Yeah,just a bit nervous.

Luna:Hello,have we met?

Harry:*takes out a vial and tips it into the cup**hands him the cup* Suit yourself then,just drink.

Luna:*looks at Ron* You look dreadful Ron,is that why you put something in his drink?Is it a tunic?

Harry:*puts the vial in his pocket*

Hermione:*worriedly* Dont drink it Ron!

Ron:*looks at them all**takes a huge drink**smiles*

Hermione:*to Harry* You could get expelled for that.

Harry:For what?

Max: *realizes her mistake* I don't know. I might have just guessed your name. You look like a Luna. I'm Alex, the new Chaser. *watches the trio* Was that what I think it was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter