HP Second Generation RP

OOC: Don't know how much this will help you Anney, but we have 4 Lions, 3 Snakes, 3 Eagles, and 1 Badger. We also have a Head of Slytherin Transfiguration professor and a Head of Hufflepuff Divination professor
OOC: That did help. Thank you!

OOC: Oh, great. I just now thought of a good last name for Cosette. Brilliant, Anney. Brilliant.

Pandora: "So...how's your family doing?" she asked. It felt a little awkward sitting there waiting for the train to start.

Pandora: "So...how's your family doing?" she asked. It felt a little awkward sitting there waiting for the train to start.
Anson: "Oh, they're all right. Grandfather Garrick is getting a little old, but still going strong. How is yours? Doesn't your aunt teach at the school?"

Anson: "Oh, they're all right. Grandfather Garrick is getting a little old, but still going strong. How is yours? Doesn't your aunt teach at the school?"

Pandora: "She's the Divination teacher at school," she replied. "Yeah...what class are you the most excited for?"

Pandora: "She's the Divination teacher at school," she replied. "Yeah...what class are you the most excited for?"
Anson: "I don't know. I guess I'm just excited in general. Now that my OWLs are done, I don't have to take classes that don't matter to me, like Potions. I need Herbology because magical properties of trees and some other plants go into wandmaking, but I no longer have to subject myself to Potions."

Anson: "I don't know. I guess I'm just excited in general. Now that my OWLs are done, I don't have to take classes that don't matter to me, like Potions. I need Herbology because magical properties of trees and some other plants go into wandmaking, but I no longer have to subject myself to Potions."

Pandora: "It must be nice to not have to take Potions. I dread that."

OOC: I'm finally about done with my busyness! Just a few more days.

Quote of the day:

"This pain is part of being human . . . the fact that you can feel pain like this is your greatest strength." - Dumbledore, OOtP

OOC: I'll be on a lot more now. I've been reading, and it looks like a lot of people haven't been on. Would we benefit if I got working on that second student now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter