How's the water pressure in the showers at Disney resorts?

The first time I stayed at the Poly in 2005, the shower pressure was so incredible that I was disappointed with the pressure at the BCV's (we did a split stay that trip). I stayed at the Poly again two years ago and found the shower pressure fine, though not as good as before, though that might have to do with more low-flow shower heads. This past trip, I was at BC and the pressure was good, but not as great as it was that year at the Poly...again, probably due to the shower heads.

Shorter, in all trips, I've never had bad shower pressure. Just some showers have been better than others.

I don't think the pressure is great at Port Orleans, either side. It's not horrible, but it's not good either. I have also had problems with the water taking forever to heat up, at least when we try to hit rope drop. The hot water problem may have only been at POR in Alligator Bayou. Beach Club had awesome, almost dangerous, water pressure. I wonder if Port Orleans is bad because of the type of shower head. However, I don't recall the pressure being good or bad at CBR. I also don't recall anything about Poly.

We had a water outage of a few hours at CSR once. But both stays we've found the pressure there to be pretty strong.

I've stayed in several of the resorts, including Poly multiple times. Never had an issue with water pressure.

Depends.... how hard you pump upload_2017-1-21_20-34-37.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-21_20-33-51.png
    upload_2017-1-21_20-33-51.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter