How To Tell...

Mel6197

Mrs. Public Works
Hi all

Yes Ive read all the How to tell Kids Surprises they are going to Disney..
We are going down to Disney in Oct, ALL OF US.. In Dec, its me and my daughter, my sister and her daughter.. Then because of that Darn AP!! And Jet Blue 59 Dollar Sale, and Me having enough credit vouchers to have to only pay 50 dollars for 2 people to fly down to Disney.. Im surprising my Mom..
She lives in MN, is meeting us in Fla for our Oct trip.. Food, wine, Halloween Party etc... But with 5 YOUNGE kids in tow, we do the Kid stuff..
Now I fly her in Every Dec to spend the holidays with us, so 3 days after she arrives in NY.. Just me and her are flying down to Disney for 3 days 2 nights..
She is a Christmas NUT.. So Ive booked another Christmas Party, LTT, I know we are going to do more "Adult" Disney things. This time..
I figure I will tell her the day after she arrives in NY.. But I would like a Cute way to tell her.. Her Birthday is Dec 15, we will be home by then, But I was thinking of "early Birthday Presents" Maybe hints??
I dont know.. Any ideas...
:jumping1: :jumping1:

What about having one of our Orlando Disers mailing her a card or something from Mickey inviting her down or telling her he's really looking forward to seeing her on such and such a date (when she gets there). :wave:

Hey, my birthday is Dec 15 too! :teeth:

My brother surprised his family by having me print up a puzzle that he took apart and gave to them for Christmas.

Or, you could have a little extra duffle bag or something in the car when you pick her up at the airport. Then, when you get to your place, put the bag with her things. When she says it isn't hers, tell her you picked it up off the curb with her stuff so it must be hers, why doesn't she open it to see who it belongs to. Then have a stuffed mickey, a toy airplane, and an invitation or something like that.

I hope other people respond, too. I can't wait to plan a surprise trip for my mom in a couple years. We have too many "planned" vacations right now.

Cheers!

A goody bag with her airline ticket, hotel confirmation, itinerary, MVMCP ticket, Mickey with an invitation...

Oooooh! You could have so much fun with this!

Hope she like surprises! :)

She will be coming from Minnesota...to New York...in the wintertime.

Will she bring her suit, her sunglasses, etc? Will what she brings with her to wear in New York be suitable for Florida? Lol...after all, the two locations are a lot different weatherwise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter