How to learn what entitlements are on on an old unused ticket?

mommycrawford

DIS Veteran
Short of going to cast member services at Disney, is there a way to find out what is on your tickets?

:flower3:

Short of going to cast member services at Disney, is there a way to find out what is on your tickets?

:flower3:
Go to the FP booking area and book a FP for successive days.

The # of days you can book = # of entitlements.

Go back and Cancel all booked FPs.

Some time ago, I sent an inquiry to this email address.

ticket.usage@disneyworld.com

I sent copies of the tickets. I received this email back.

Thank you for contacting us regarding your Walt Disney World ticket media. I personally assure you that your message has been received.

Depending on the amount of research required, our response time may vary.

We look forward to assisting you. If you have not already done so, please send a copy of the front and back of your tickets, with your name, daytime telephone number, where and when the ticket was purchased with the purchaser's name, and the form of payment used to Ticket.Usage@DisneyWorld.com. We are unable to provide usage without this information.

I sent them where I purchased them (UT), AMEX charge and date.

8 days later they sent me an email with the number of days remaining.

As a general rule, if your vacation is for more than 3 days and less than 11 days then it is not a good idea to use up days on an old (non=expiring) ticket and also buy a new ticket for that vacation. Otherwise the amount shaved off of your ticket budget by the old ticket may be as little as 13 dollars per day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter