How Much Trouble Can We Get Into Alone? What If I Pay Extra?

Hope you are feeling better Dawn :hug:
I have been slurping Emergen C for the past few days and will continue until I leave....the cabin air and all of the people on the plane just grosses me out! :laughing:
In case I don't catch you before you leave have an awesome trip and a wonderful time with Shannon :goodvibes

Tracy

Hope you feel better before you leave, cant wait for the new trip report!:yay:
I am feeling a bit better. Still raw throat but not such a fever. I meant to finish the last TR but it may have to wait!

Get well!!!!

I'll see you in TWO days :) :cool1:
So excited!!!!
Hope you are feeling better Dawn :hug:
I have been slurping Emergen C for the past few days and will continue until I leave....the cabin air and all of the people on the plane just grosses me out! :laughing:
Tracy
I might just need to be looking for some of that to take!

Nails and toes done! They do not match and I am a matchy matchy person...but toes were decided before nails and thus...no matchy. They look good though!

Dan printed off all our paper needs. I am packing toiletry bag next. I also know I need to find the WDW ponchos...I am guessing I should look in the Booger.

Well...no luck on the poncho's! I finished up all my work and now need to finish packing. Then try and sleep for a few hours before airport leave at 5:00 a.m. for 7:00 flight. 1 1/2 hours early should be plenty of time! :worship:

Bagels in the morning and then we are on the road:cool1:!!!

I missed sending you off with a proper good-bye, but I hope you have a super fantastic trip! :woohoo: Can't wait to read all 'bout it!!!!

Very late to the party here! Somehow I missed your PTR until today. Just read the whole thing in one sitting, though. I hope you are having a fabulous time at WDW right now and I look forward to hearing all about it when you return!

So, I decided to look for you and see what's new in your life - and voila! A whole PTR that I just sat here and read from beginning to end - and you've already left!!! :confused3

There were so many posts that I wanted to respond to... and couldn't. ARGH!

We use restaurant.com often, and the way pricing works - the further into the month, the cheaper the price is for the coupon. However - you're gambling due to the fact coupons can run out quickly for some restaurants. We're going to purchase a few for our trip in January for the Disney area.

Hope you're having a good trip - and will be looking forward to your TR. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter