How much to park at the parks??

renzdr

Mouseketeer
I thought last time we were there we paid $6 for parking but Deb's site has parking listed at $5. Has it gone down???

It was six dollars when we were there the middle of December

We were just there for new years and we noticed it was $7 @ Magic Kingdom

Has Disney ever heard of a price decrease. How about going from $6 to $5. :o . Oh Well! Disney is still worth it. I just wonder what I am getting for that extra dollar??:confused: Maybe an extra honk of the horn from the tram driver as he pulls away from the main gate.:D Can anyone else guess?
ADP

Annual passholders park for free too. And if you stay onsite, you could just use Disney transportation and forego driving altogether!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Where else can you go, park your car all day long, get a ride almost from your car door (depending where you are located) to your destination and back for $7.00. Not many places I think! You can even go from one parking lot to another with no additional charges. A good deal no matter how you look at it.
:Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc :smooth: :bounce: :smooth: :Pinkbounc :smooth: :bounce: :smooth: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter