HOW MUCH IS YOUR 2017 DISNEY VACATION GOING TO COST

September 2017
2 Adults 1 Child (4 yo)
CSR - 7 nights standard room
5 day park hopper tickets
Total $2,922
Hoping to score free dining for the above package (once dates/promotion is announced in the spring)

February
2 Adults, 5 days
Split stay between CR TPV CL and Poly LV CL
-We both have AP so no tickets, and our first class plane tickets were free (used miles), we don't do dining and pay OOP
-I also cashed in our Disney Rewards Visa points, bring our grand total to...
$1001.66

can I ask how you got such a great price for these rooms??

DVC Poly for 8 nights: $1,148.20 (cost of our resale per point + dues)
Annual Passholders, so no tickets
Pay OOP for dinners (TiW card)
Southwest airfare was $64 x 2 = $128 + $30 = $158 for way down
Returning to BWI: $59 x 2 = $118 + $30 = $148 for way back
Total:
$1454.20

Columbus Day Weekend

2 adults, 1 child
1 night AKL DVC Kidani- Savannah View
$248
4 nights BC Standard View
5 day parkhoppers
Deluxe dining plan
$3597.56

Total without airfare or spending money: $3845.56

About $214 per person per day (includes DxDP).

~Cari~ pluto:

Last edited:

2 adult Annual Passes
1 9 day park hopper

13 nights at The Pop 2 adults Quick Service

8 nights at The Yacht Club 3 adults Plus Dining

I don wanna say...lol

Pop reservation is my son and I. The the hubby will come out for the last reservation. We do these long trips and usually stay in the Pop the whole time. But it will be our 25th wedding anniversary during the 2nd reservation. We were thinking of doing the vow renewal at the Poly but decided to stay deluxe instead. It's been so long since we stayed in one.

2 adult Annual Passes
1 9 day park hopper

13 nights at The Pop 2 adults Quick Service

8 nights at The Yacht Club 3 adults Plus Dining

I don wanna say...lol

Pop reservation is my son and I. The the hubby will come out for the last reservation. We do these long trips and usually stay in the Pop the whole time. But it will be our 25th wedding anniversary during the 2nd reservation. We were thinking of doing the vow renewal at the Poly but decided to stay deluxe instead. It's been so long since we stayed in one.

I think if it's your 25th, it's worth celebrating, and SHOULD be celebrated, any way you damn well please!

I think if it's your 25th, it's worth celebrating, and SHOULD be celebrated, any way you damn well please!

Thanks :). That's why we went ahead and booked the Yacht Club. I think after I initally got past the additional cost, it's been easier. We really miss that area and the luxury of the deluxe resort. We are going to do our own little vow renewal with just the 3 of us, me hubby and son. We will find a spot to say a few words to each other. I know it will be a very special memory.

2 adults
10 days at POR with park hoppers
No dining, no photopass - all oop.
airline tickets $535 each + $1070.
Price of reservation, preferred, with park hoppers for 10 days=
$3200.00
Will spend appx $300.00 on gifts/souveniers
Total: appx: $4570.00 Wow, that's higher than last year with same items. Room is more expensive. OOP food is a cost too, but much better for us than DDP>

Thanks :). That's why we went ahead and booked the Yacht Club. I think after I initally got past the additional cost, it's been easier. We really miss that area and the luxury of the deluxe resort. We are going to do our own little vow renewal with just the 3 of us, me hubby and son. We will find a spot to say a few words to each other. I know it will be a very special memory.

Sounds just perfect. :)

2 adults, 3 kids (although 2 will be disney adults)
14 nights POR standard room
10 day tickets (haven't decided on hoppers or not)
Dining plan
----------
$9806.00
Figuring about $2000 for plane tickets
Another $2000 for pins and lightsabers ;):earsboy::darth:
Rental car $500
-----------
Grand total $14306.00
286.12/pp day

Boy I don't like looking at that number!!! Haha!
$2000 for pins. Wow. We order a bunch on ebay for pocket change since we are just trading them anyway (25$ for 50 or so pins)...

March 10-18
4 adults, 1 child (2yo)

8 nights ASMu in a family suite: $2401.93
Three 6-day base tickets: $1085.88
One 4-day single park ticket: $297.14
Memory Maker: $149
Food: $1000
Souvenirs: $500
Gas, roundtrip: $200

Total: $5633.95

It works out to less than $200/person/day, I believe. Which really isn't all that bad.
You are really pushing it thinking 125$ will cover food for 4.5 people each day. I am sure you have done this before, that just seems ambitious.

People Going: 7 Adults 1 Child
3 Bedroom Grand Villa - Lake View 8 Days
$12660 USD $1808.57 USD per adult - Total in CAD $17032.89 CAD $2433.27 per adult
Park Tickets w/ Park Hopper/Water Park 7 A 1 C
$3168.31 USD - Total in CAD $4,262.64
Using Westjet Mastercard
Only booked flights for 2 adults which came to total $500 CAD for round trip
Total 15828.31 USD or 21795.53 CAD :scared:

People Going: 7 Adults 1 Child
3 Bedroom Grand Villa - Lake View 8 Days
$12660 USD $1808.57 USD per adult - Total in CAD $17032.89 CAD $2433.27 per adult
Park Tickets w/ Park Hopper/Water Park 7 A 1 C
$3168.31 USD - Total in CAD $4,262.64
Using Westjet Mastercard
Only booked flights for 2 adults which came to total $500 CAD for round trip
Total 15828.31 USD or 21795.53 CAD :scared:
You could save about $9,000 staying in 2 values. Have you stayed in a villa before? I have wanted to try, but can never imagine it would be worth more that $1000 a night, be it comfort or convenience. (I could totally be wrong, but I will never find out hahah) I am just frugal I guess, because my family of 4 never has never spent more than $3000 for a week, dining included. You will have to report back with how the room is!

2 Adults, 6 year old and a 2 year old
Last week of February, first week of march.

5 nights at the Dolphin - 48k Starwood points & $28/day resort fee = $140
Airfare - 60k Starwood points
4 day park pass special going on - $850
Uber to and from hotel - $160

We are not getting a dining plan, we have a few ADRs booked, going to wing the rest of the meals.

Nov. 5-11(6 nights) 1 bedroom AKV Kidani- rented points
3 Disney Adults (45, 42, 11) 1 Child (5)

$1,900 room
$1,600 6-day hoppers
$600 meals & food (plan on a few reservations but mostly eat in room and packing food for parks. We have done WDW alot and over the whole running to ADRs)
$200 Souvenirs (each kid gets a set amount and we always get an ornament to commemorate the trip)
$150 car rental (not 100% sure we will and will not pay more than this for the week)
$600 flights (have enough points for 1 way)
Total $5,050

I will have various gift cards earned from various sources to apply towards the bottom line. Expecting between $400-$600 to supplement.

3 adults (me,husband and daughter 19)
9 nights Grand Floridian Sugarloaf (30% bounce back offer) May 2-11 $5900
3 round trip airlines tickets =$820.
We have two 2 day park hoppers that were gifted to us. I am thinking of purchasing the 4 day magic tickets in addition to that =$840.
I budget about $2000 (with gift cards) for food and "stuff".
Memory maker =$149.
As long as I keep it under $10000, I will be happy...but that doesn't feel like the right word to use when one thinks about it.

This trip is for our 25th anniversary. We were going to stay in the main building at GF for this one, but were upgraded in November to RPC. I loved it, but thought we would "save" some money this time since we just stayed there. Disney math/logic. Gotta love it!

Last edited:
2 Adults, 6 year old and a 2 year old
Last week of February, first week of march.

5 nights at the Dolphin - 48k Starwood
Isn't it so fun booking a portion of the trip with some kind of reward points?

Our last trip in June 2016 we had enough points for free flights. But it's such a bummer the next trip when you have to start building up points again.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!