HOW MANY TEENS HAVE GONE ON THE CRUISE?

RockStar

Mouseketeer
HOW MANY TEENS HAVE GONE ON THE CRUISE?

home_main_anim.gif

game_title_dance_anim.gif

I went on a 3 day cruise last summer. It was really fun. I had just turned 13 and all of the other teens were older so I didn't do much stuff with the teens....It was still a great vacation though!

ballerina.gif

I was in the same situation last year as dancergirl... i had just turned 13 and everyone seemed to be like 15. I've been on two cruises, 3-day on the Magic, and i'm going on another one this spring break (3-day on the wonder)- it's a lot of fun! :) :) :D :D :) :)

<marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate"><font color=red><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size=4> Por favor montegan se alejardo de las puertas!!!!!</marquee></font>- <font size=4 color="blue"><font face="Comic Sans MS">the monorail at WDW- the BEST saying!</font>

<font size=4 color="#FF0066"><font face="Comic Sans MS">~AFgirl</font></font>

<font size=4 color="#FF9900"><font face="Comic Sans MS">NEXT TRIP!! Spring Break 2001- BWI and 3-day Wonder</font></font></font

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter