How many rooms under FD

disneyJMD

Mouseketeer
I do not recall the answer to this from last year, so does anyone know how many rooms I am allowed to book under FD if the rumors are true for DVC tomorrow? My family will not fit in one room at a value without it being ASMu Suites and that isnt what I want to book...I know it is all still "speculation" at this point, but cant help being excited about it!:banana:

I do not recall the answer to this from last year, so does anyone know how many rooms I am allowed to book under FD if the rumors are true for DVC tomorrow? My family will not fit in one room at a value without it being ASMu Suites and that isnt what I want to book...I know it is all still "speculation" at this point, but cant help being excited about it!:banana:

I asked this yesterday and several people responded that in the past they were able to book more than one room (not sure what the max was) using their DVC for free dining - including cases where the other room was not for family members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter