How many nights in Legoland Hotel????

Ronferr80

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone.... I'm looking for opinions or suggestions about how many nights I should book at the LEGOLAND Hotel. I'm planning a trip with my wife and kids (ages 7,5,2) in April 2017. While I'm sure my kids would love any amount of days we stay there I want to try and fit everything in without feeling rushed. I'm pushing for 3 nights, 4 days while the lovely wife says 2 nights. My thoughts are check in first day then pool and hotel activities all day, day 2 park, day 3 water park/possibly park again, and day 4 leave. Am I over planning this?? It just looks like the hotel is an adventure in and of itself. Please any help or opinions would be appreciated!!!!

I think three would be nice if there are a lot of activities that look interesting to you at the hotel as well as the park. Might be more relaxed.

Double check the operating calender when you are visiting get to make sure the park will be open. Our family would do one night and just arrived early to do the park day of work and 2. Remember the park closes early.

We did the Legoland hotel with our kids in California in 2015, and the two nights we were there was as much as my husband could tolerate. The kids had a great time, but my husband does not like the crowds and the noise. And that hotel is nothing but stimulation.

We got to the Legoland hotel the first night (tried to go to the pool, but it was closed because someone had pooped in it). Plus, it was SO crowded. It made us very uncomfortable to try to watch all three of our kids because there were just so many kids running around.

Then we did the park just one day, and I thought it was plenty.

And yes, check the schedule. The water park doesn't operate every day.

That's a lot of time there. We arrived at 4 pm, did all the hotel activities that night, park the next day, and left when the park closed to go back to Disney. We did not use the pool, but it's really nothing special at all. I could see maybe 2 nights/3 days, especially if the water park was operating, but I could not stay there more than 2 nights. I am a lover of all things Lego, and am a fairly tolerant person of noise and such, but it is just complete mayhem in the lobby area at pretty much all times. So over stimulating. Even the elevators have "dance parties" every time you ride them. Fun the first few times... but can't imagine 4 days of it.

I take it that you are going to LEGOLAND 40 min drive from Disney Florida.

2 nights is ample time for stay ........ even 1 night if going back to Disney

From Animal Kingdom or Disney Springs Go to Hwy 192

Head for Hwy 27 ( approx. 6 miles West ) Join Hwy 27 SOUTH

Stay on Hwy 27 South till you see Signs for LEGOLAND ( Right Turn )

We went in July of last year for two nights and I think three nights would be great! Two nights would be the minimum I would suggest. Our kids (then 10, 6, and 2) absolutely loved it! And we thought the pool was really fun. It is just a regular pool but the floating Legos bricks were unique and my kids had a lot of fun building with them and knocking them down. We only had one afternoon at the pool and they would've liked more. Make sure to sign up for the class with the master builder! They get to keep their creation. And if your trip goes over a Sunday, sign up twice because they change the builds on Sunday. We didn't even make it to the water park, there was so much to do at the regular park to keep us busy for two days. At night they have a building contest (theme changes nightly) and a PJ dance party in the lobby. The included breakfast buffet is top notch. Tons of hot and cold options. Shortly before your trip, they'll send you an e-mail for a dinner offer for the buffet for $55 got a family of 4. (Your two year old will eat for free.) We did that both nights and found it to be a great value. There is a lovely Boardwalk with Lego sculptures along the way but we didn't even have time to check them out. They have several costumed Lego characters posing for pictures in the lobby and restaurant too. There is a lot of energy to be sure but it is a totally unique experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!