How many more days until your trip to WDW? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my first post on here:cool1: yippy!!:thumbsup2 :wave2:

So only 10 days till we leave from sunny southern california to hopefully sunny florida......can't wait to get there!!!!!

Our plane leaves at 8:20 in the morning, so less than 12 hours until we leave. I am so excited!! Its -5 here in PA, so its going to be so nice to see the sun. Can't wait!:wave2:

My husband's friend who lives in Tampa is complaining it's cold because it's "only" 60 degrees down there. Sounds like a positive heat wave next to our current -7!! (But it is getting down in to the low 40's high 30's at night down there so jackets are a must.)

118 more days (big sigh) I could use some Florida sunshine right now, the cold weather is getting depressing:sad1:

140 until we leave (we are driving from Michigan), but 142 until we walk into MK for the first time! FOREVER it seems like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter