How many more days until your Disney vacation?

MommyMeNDisney

DIS Veteran
Okay fellow single parents, let the countdowns ON HERE, officially begin! Woohoo!

How many more days until your Disney vacation?

List the type of Disney vacation you're counting down (WDW, DLR, Adventures by Disney, DCL, etc.) and the number of days left before that vacation starts.

I know some of you have vacations starting soon. So, let us get excited with you! :)

Let's go...

23 days until we leave. Universals cabana bay for 3 nights. Then ASMU for 7 nights and last vacation home for 7 nights!!! Auto train round trip, I love the train.

87 more days till I leave for LA (5 day, adult only trip), then one day back at home (Wisconsin), then off to Disney World for two weeks with my three year old son. I'm so excited, I haven't taken a real vacation in 2 1/2 years!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest